Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Thread For Those Awaiting The Rapture. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread For Those Awaiting The Rapture. (270 Views)

77 Rescued At Bible Believers Church, Ondo Were Awaiting 'Second Coming' / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Those Awaiting The Rapture. by ANNOY(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good day, everyone I created this thread because I felt that people are not taking Jesus seriously. They keep saying that the rapture is not going to happen.
Let me remind you that we may be in this Evil world does not me we are part of it. We must ready ourselves and get prepared.
This thread is for all those that want to share visions, revelations and dreams of the rapture. And if you have the gift of speaking with the Holy spirit, please share.
Time is running out. we are the ones who will change the world for good and warn others of Jesus imminent return.
If you want to be part of this thread, start commenting.
See you in the air on Rapture day.
Re: Thread For Those Awaiting The Rapture. by ANNOY(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good day blessed rapture people

(1) (Reply)

Stop Dishonouring God! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / The Transfiguration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.