Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Can We Promote Our Website In Nigeria With 200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can We Promote Our Website In Nigeria With 200k (750 Views)

We Promote Businesses Online...lets Chat / How To Promote Our Seo Business In Different Different Countries / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Promote Our Website In Nigeria With 200k by topsquino(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hi

We really need good advice regarding our digital campaign to avoid "stories that touch." We are a new startup planning to launch our website next month, and we would like to advertise this site on 2-3 websites. We want our advertisement to last for about 1 month. Our target audience is only Nigerians. As you can see from the title of this post, our budget is very limited: N200, 000. But we believe that nothing is impossible. Besides, when there is a will, there is always a way. So, we would like to hear everyone's suggestion regarding which websites (2-3 websites) in Nigeria will help us drive traffic with this amount.

Or let's rephrase it this way: If you have 200k to market a website in Nigeria, how would you go about it. Your suggestions and insights will go a long way in helping our startup. Please tell us how we can do it. We've employed a digital marketing strategist for this, but the guy ran away with our money. We would like to do this ourselves this time. Thank you all. We look forward to receiving your replies.

Regards

Topsquino

cc Stagger, Beabeth, isaactolu, bobowaja, Venzal,iykepromotions, et al.

1 Like

Re: How Can We Promote Our Website In Nigeria With 200k by Bcyele: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
I sent you a mail
Re: How Can We Promote Our Website In Nigeria With 200k by bobowaja(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
topsquino:
Hi

We really need good advice regarding our digital campaign to avoid "stories that touch." We are a new startup planning to launch our website next month, and we would like to advertise this site on 2-3 websites. We want our advertisement to last for about 1 month. Our target audience is only Nigerians. As you can see from the title of this post, our budget is very limited: N200, 000. But we believe that nothing is impossible. Besides, when there is a will, there is always a way. So, we would like to hear everyone's suggestion regarding which websites (2-3 websites) in Nigeria will help us drive traffic with this amount.

Or let's rephrase it this way: If you have 200k to market a website in Nigeria, how would you go about it. Your suggestions and insights will go a long way in helping our startup. Please tell us how we can do it. We've employed a digital marketing strategist for this, but the guy ran away with our money. We would like to do this ourselves this time. Thank you all. We look forward to receiving your replies.

Regards

Topsquino

Thanks for calling.

You can get all the traffic you needed from both nairaland and lindaikeji blog. Those two places are very good to get a tangible Nigerian traffic from.

But if your needed traffic is niche based, then I will advice your company to stick with nairaland (it is the best for niche advertisement for now in Nigeria).

Go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland or message some mods (preferably Oga Seun himself) for better explanation.

Hope my answers are welcome?
Re: How Can We Promote Our Website In Nigeria With 200k by yomalex(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Giveaway
Re: How Can We Promote Our Website In Nigeria With 200k by topsquino(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
bobowaja:

Thanks for calling.

You can get all the traffic you needed from both nairaland and lindaikeji blog. Those two places are very good to get a tangible Nigerian traffic from.

But if your needed traffic is niche based, then I will advice your company to stick with nairaland (it is the best for niche advertisement for now in Nigeria).

Go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland or message some mods (preferably Oga Seun himself) for better explanation.

Hope my answers are welcome?

Thank you for your insights
Re: How Can We Promote Our Website In Nigeria With 200k by Chromite: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
topsquino:
Hi

Regards

Topsquino

I can draft and send you a comprehensive, well detailed plan for your digital marketing.You also don't have to do it yourselves, My team will take care of the implementation of this plan and keep you in the loop through out the process. Our services are measured by actionable metrics/KPI(key perfomance indicators) i.e You will see reports and results Check my signature to contact me. I look forward to working with you.
Re: How Can We Promote Our Website In Nigeria With 200k by Chigozie1(m): 3:56am On Aug 25, 2017
topsquino:
Hi

Regards

Topsquino

What's your website going to be about,
who exactly is your target market? targeting Nigerian's generally is a poor strAt Egypt
what products or services does your startup want to offer?
who exactly needs or would ideally use your product? Define it in terms of their interest, age range, occupation, socio economic background, religious and political affiliations.

Now, think...
who has my ideal market?
making a lot of noise by yourself to gain attention would be very expensive and by the way you don't have the trust of the market yet.

You should be looking for persons who already have the attention and trust of your market and do partnerships with them....

So, just to recap,
you have to clearly define who your target market is...
Let us know your progress, remember to be fast about it,
you have to think fast, move fast and act fast.

Your start up is in its infancy and you should be aiming at starting with a bang...
All the best...
Looking forward to hearing from you

(1) (Reply)

Would You Build A House With 40m Or Invest It In Bonds? / Please Help... Help Some People Are Using My Account For Illegal Transactions... / First Bank In Deep Mess After Mass Sack; As Sack Staff Threaten Court Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.