Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Storage Problem On My Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Storage Problem On My Device (1607 Views)

Please Help! I Have Storage Problem With My New Phone / Help Me Great Mind.. My Techno Pouvoir2 Is Having Storage Problem... / 7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storage Problem On My Device by ROYH(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
My device is TECNO w3, it inner storage is about to full, therefore, I choose my sd card as the default storage but I can't receive any file larger than the available amount of space left simply because of insufficient apace while about 4.5GB is still available in my sd card.... Anytime I try to send films video to my phone, I do face insufficient storage problem because initially, all sent item is saving to my internal storage which Is why I set the Sd card as the default storage yet, the problem is still persisting.... Any tip or idea on what's causing this...

Re: Storage Problem On My Device by Josephjnr(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
I suggest you move some stuffs like videos, songs etc to SD card and use your phone memory as default storage.
Re: Storage Problem On My Device by ROYH(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Josephjnr:
I suggest you move some stuffs like videos, songs etc to SD card and use your phone memory as default storage.
my inner memory is empty, I don't save files in it, see it below, even small image, I don't and yet am still baffle as what might be the cause of this...
The only thing(s) that do existing in my inner storage is those folders automatically created my android itself...

Re: Storage Problem On My Device by Josephjnr(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
ROYH:
my inner memory is empty, I don't save files in it, see it below, even small image, I don't and yet am still baffle as what might be the cause of this...
The only thing(s) that do existing in my inner storage is those folders automatically created my android itself...

Then you have to look for big apps you are not really using and uninstall them. Not just your phone,most phones tend to act abnormal when SD is made the default storage.
Re: Storage Problem On My Device by ROYH(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Josephjnr:

Then you have to look for big apps you are not really using and uninstall them. Not just your phone,most phones tend to act abnormal when SD is made the default storage.
thanks bro, will do that....

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Storage Problem On My Device by sanyaboy: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
ROYH:
My device is TECNO w3, it inner storage is about to full, therefore, I choose my sd card as the default storage but I can't receive any file larger than the available amount of space left simply because of insufficient apace while about 4.5GB is still available in my sd card.... Anytime I try to send films video to my phone, I do face insufficient storage problem because initially, all sent item is saving to my internal storage which Is why I set the Sd card as the default storage yet, the problem is still persisting.... Any tip or idea on what's causing this...

Mr Roy of physics,,,, kindly go to setting on your flash share or sender switch receiver folder to SD CARD
Re: Storage Problem On My Device by ROYH(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thanks Alot Sanyaboy...
sanyaboy:

Mr Roy of physics,,,, kindly go to setting on your flash share or sender switch receiver folder to SD CARD
Modified: Saw Storage Location And It's Only Phone Storage That Is Available As An Option, No External Storage Option Found...
What Could Be The Reason? (ON FLAS SHARE) but available on XENDer

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Classic For Sale (fairly Used) / How To Make Anything (even Yourself) Float Using Your Smartphone / Mtn Is Celebrating Nigeria Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.