Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

In Need Of Any Job At All - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Any Job At All (475 Views)

Is There Any Job In Nigeria That A Man Can Do That A Woman Can't? / Any Job At Kaduna? / Five Must Avoid Words To Use During Any Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Any Job At All by Officialbrano(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good day nairalanders, my name is Edo Abraham Akachi, I'm 22yrs old and I'm currently jobless and in need of any job at all. It's been difficult getting a good job because I don't have academic certificates. I dropped out of school in SS2 first term because my benefactors at that time couldn't afford to register me for WAEC. I tried learning generator mechanic but my uncles wife whom I was living with turned me to a hawker, hawking pineapples, watermelons, bananas and pear. I only went to the mechanic workshop on Saturdays (some Saturdays). So I had to leave cus I wasn't growing smaller, I realized I was wasting away my time. Then I went to another uncle who's a photographer and begged him to teach me the trade. He agreed but part of the agreement was that, since I'll be staying with him, I'll only be there for 2yrs because he's got his own younger brothers and his children to cater for. My father (step father) agreed to the deal cus he wanted me to learn the trade first. ( first thing first) Then after that, according to him, God will provide the needed equipment for my start up. Now the 2yrs expires this January. and my family has no hope of getting me the said equipment. So I'm begging my fellow nairalanders to help me with any job that I can do so I'll be able to save money to buy myself a STILL CAMERA AND A LAPTOP for a start. I'm currently in based in Cross River State, but I don't mind relocating to anywhere as long as it benefits me. Here's my contact details if you are touched to help. 07069187181 or 08082002799 . or Edoabraham18@gmail.com Thanks and God Bless.

(1) (Reply)

United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment / Prowox Nigeria Limited Recruitment - Application Guidelines And Requirement / British Council Nigeria Latest Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.