Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

OMG! Yong Girl Severely Tortured By Her Aunt After Her Mum's Demise (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! Yong Girl Severely Tortured By Her Aunt After Her Mum's Demise (photos) (657 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / 10-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Who Was Raped By Her Aunt's Husband Has Died (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Yong Girl Severely Tortured By Her Aunt After Her Mum's Demise (photos) by Topsi4ual(f): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
"This is the back of a child who stays with Mamkhulu (Aunty) her mother passed away. Then a social worker is telling me she is busy with assessment before they can remove the child. She is between 9 to 11 years as am told. What assessment? must she die first? Please help me guys she stays at Matsulu B.”...... Read more here;

http://www.mytoridonland.com/news/young-girl-tortured-by-aunt-after-the-death-of-her-mother-photos/

1 Share

Re: OMG! Yong Girl Severely Tortured By Her Aunt After Her Mum's Demise (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
chai
Re: OMG! Yong Girl Severely Tortured By Her Aunt After Her Mum's Demise (photos) by mikky4764(f): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
How pple take wicked sef
Re: OMG! Yong Girl Severely Tortured By Her Aunt After Her Mum's Demise (photos) by faithugo64(f): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
angry

Wicked aunt

She deserves to have her tits bitten off and given to her to chew!

Ihe kaa sef shocked
Re: OMG! Yong Girl Severely Tortured By Her Aunt After Her Mum's Demise (photos) by DannyJ19(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hmm..... Speechless
Re: OMG! Yong Girl Severely Tortured By Her Aunt After Her Mum's Demise (photos) by mccoy47(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
And I'm very sure that woman is a church worker if not an evangelist!
Re: OMG! Yong Girl Severely Tortured By Her Aunt After Her Mum's Demise (photos) by mccoy47(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
faithugo64:
angry

Wicked aunt

She deserves to have her tits bitten off and given to her to chew!

Ihe kaa sef shocked
And who would do the bitting?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Little Girl Stands And Walks Alive Miraculously After A Car Ran Over Her / Graphic Photos Of Four People Who Died In The Imo Gas Explosion (photos) / I Drink Blood Of People I Kill, Says Deadly Kidnapper(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.