Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. (1421 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video / My Ordeal At Soekarno-hatta International Airport Jakarta, Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. by Vicjustice: 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. by Bigsamnaira: 1:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Vicjustice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXbw-UHapGY&t=998s
This is a victory at last but honestly, we Nigerians are the problem of ourselves, and if there is even an higher authority to report to there is not assurance there will be an intervention, what shouldn't have take about 2weeks now took months. Too many in competencies on our path is what is killing this nation. Anyways thanks for the post sir, God bless.
Re: An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. by Bigsamnaira: 1:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Please this might not relate to this post but I really need your help on my case, I saw one of your reply on issue relating to travelling from Nigeria to meet ones spouse in Latvia: "I'm not certain of how it is done in the US, but there could be elements of fact in this assertion. There are countries in Europe (especially a Baltic state like Latvia) where an invitation letter is required to pass through their ministry of foreign affairs, and once it gets approval, the visa applicant stands 90% chance of being granted the visa" I am in this situation right now, I have a very serious relationship with my fiance she is a latvian citizen, she wants to come to Nigeria so we can get married and probably go back together, but I don't know what to do after we get married here in Nigeria, what step will I take or what kind of visa will I apply for? Thank you I will appreciate a swift response.
Re: An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. by optimusprime2(m): 4:21am On Mar 22, 2019
@Bigsamnaira
My contribution to you on this matter are as follows;

If you get married in Nigeria, legalize the marriage certificate at the ministry of foreign affairs, then legalize the certificate at the embassy of Latvia, however the embassy of Latvia is in Egypt, I am aware the embassy of Sweden stands in for Latvia in Nigeria but I don't know if they have that legalization jurisdiction to that end.

But once that document is legalized, if your spouse is employed and has a suitable apartment, then with that document she can easily file for a reunion with you in Latvia, if she gets the invitation from her council then you can now apply for a reunion visa at the Swedish embassy with all the documents you would require.

To my knowledge that's what you need.

2 Likes

Re: An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. by Bigsamnaira: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
optimusprime2:
@Bigsamnaira

If you get married in Nigeria, legalize the marriage certificate at the ministry of foreign affairs, then legalize the certificate at the embassy of Latvia, however the embassy of Latvia is in Egypt, I am aware the embassy of Sweden stands in for Latvia in Nigeria but I don't know if they have that legalization jurisdiction to that end.

But once that document is legalized, if your spouse is employed and has a suitable apartment, then with that document she can easily file for a reunion with you in Latvia, if she gets the invitation from her council then you can now apply for a reunion visa at the Swedish embassy with all the documents you would require.

Thsnks so much bro I appreciate
Re: An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. by Bigsamnaira: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2019
optimusprime2:
@Bigsamnaira

Please bros I need your advise on how to invite someone to Nigeria for the first time but I don't know how to go about it or where to start from please I need your advise, what I'm I to do or what is the person I'm inviting suppose to do. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. by optimusprime2(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bigsamnaira:

Please bros I need your advise on how to invite someone to Nigeria for the first time but I don't know how to go about it or where to start from please I need your advise, what I'm I to do or what is the person I'm inviting suppose to do. Thanks in anticipation.

Brother if you have a job good, get an official
letterheaded invitation- if you work for the government even better, if you have a business- I hope it's legit (officially registered), evidence of your residence at an address-usually electricity bills would do.

Then send the invitation alongside the evidence of your residence across to the intending visitor, then the intending visitor can proceed to a Nigerian embassy responsible for his/her region, fulfill the requirements for a visit visa, and hopefully obtain a Nigerian visa.
Dasall.
Re: An Ordeal At The Nigerian Embassy In Dublin. by Cyberknight: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
That incompetent offshoot of Nigeria in Leeson Park.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Europe Countries That Love Black Guys / Top 10 Cheap And Affordable Universities In Canada [$5000 To $15000 Per Year] / Canadian Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.