Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Please I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help (397 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by PrintMedia: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
It all started during my year one In the university, I was just admitted to study banking and finance at the university of Calabar (Unical)..everything was going smooth until I received that call on a hot Thursday evening dat changed everything.."Bassey your father is dead" I can't still recall my expression after that,but fast forward to after the burial, family members came in chased my mum and I away alongside my siblings from home I was exposed to hardship beyond imagination , dropped out of school and began to labour to fend for my family as the eldest we had to move to a remote setting in order to afford rent, started several odd jobs just to provide food and ensure my siblings were still going to sch ( Nursery School )..

I decided to learn printing while still doing other side jobs until June this year when I had an accident on my way to work, I made this post today because a lot has gone wrong am contemplating Suicide, it may not be the right thing but I have tried but help seems to be miles away each time I try,

As I make this post our rent is due at 30thousand naira a year I can't afford am just tired..I still want to be on my feet again but it seems a difficult thing to do, even if it's to start a small business but where is the capital.
Please anybody here who can help save me and my family from been evicted into the street I will forever be greatful and equally help me to start a little business of 20thousand naira..in all I need the sum of 50thousand naira I know times are hard but this is my last resort, i cant ask of a loan I do not have any collateral,but if you want to lend me the money all I can plead for is a period of 3months let me start something and pay back.am not a lazy person it's just the capital I do not have couple with mounting pressure but I know within me that if I have the capital no matter how small I will definitely be up again.please this is my last resort .
Re: Please I Need Help by Afam4eva(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Here we go again.
Re: Please I Need Help by ekensi01: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
The lord is in need of your life.

Ask him for help he would help you but try and keep in touch with me when i have a little i would send.
Re: Please I Need Help by sampatdikachi(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
The lord is your muscle!!!

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Write Business Plan & Raise Capital For Agribusiness / Search For A Good And Affordable Private Primary School At Bodija Ibadan / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.