Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) (968 Views)

86 Rooms Where Tenants Paid ₦250,000 A Year Found Under Dolphin Estate Bridge / I was Served An Eviction Notice While My Rent Hasn't Expired. Please Help / Pictures:21 Years Old Nigerian Landlord Shares Photos Of His 5-bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by pentals: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
A man has cried out to Lawyer and activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, claiming that his landlord simply identified as Ibrahim threw him and family out without prior eviction notice. See screenshots below for more info...

[img]https://2.bp..com/-JYBHDLI-un8/WZ8C94MkjzI/AAAAAAAM9C4/rK-pgYbwrJ8G9hYSgmHa4RWy4239wrysgCLcBGAs/s320/0.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-vgmrnmv8rZY/WZ8Ds_dL82I/AAAAAAAM9DI/W6OuKcd4MeotZVx7jiFaO58cQGCPu0HPgCLcBGAs/s400/0aa.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-FJs6wR5qB7Q/WZ8C-OPKVEI/AAAAAAAM9DA/076a93U3Msoq4yea8JGCg9tNyT53Br-iwCLcBGAs/s400/000.jpg[/img]

MORE @: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/nigerian-landlord-allegedly-throws.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by ojun50(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is wht am going to do to my tenant

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by MurderEnglish(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
maybe the tenant is not good to the landlord or the landlord is not good to the tenant. But it was not right to thrown pipo away from their own house without Court chasing Dem out. This life we are lived is too short, we should accommodation people no matter what or we should lived by the law it is called decorumed
Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by peteregwu(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
The guy should have seen it coming and would gotten a lawyer
Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by benzene00: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
godoa
Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by dingbang(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
See why its good to build house...
Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by Amajerry83(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Some tenants are too stubborn. I have seen tenants do all sort of things to their landlords all in the name of I know my rights. Do u know what it cost your landlord to erect the building u occupy? Most tenants are the cause of their misfortune. Renting a 3 bedroom flat when u know within u that u can only afford a self-contain. What happens after the first year expires and u are unable to sort the fund for the subsequent years? Landlords build houses as a source of income and not refugee camps.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by AK6464(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Harsh
Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by Okoyiboz3: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
So, after your rent expires, you want your landlord to beg you before you pay or get out of the house?

Since the tenant can not pay for the house, he should use the money meant for hiring a lawyer to get another house.
Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by jumpandpas(m): 2:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
Some tenants are too stubborn. I have seen tenants do all sort of things to their landlords all in the name of I know my rights. Do u know what it cost your landlord to erect the building u occupy? Most tenants are the cause of their misfortune. Renting a 3 bedroom flat when u know within u that u can only afford a self-contain. What happens after the first year expires and u are unable to sort the fund for the subsequent years? Landlords build houses as a source of income and not refugee camps.

Are you the landlord?. Why are you blaming only the tenants?.

Some landlords are evil as well.
Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by Nathan2016: 4:02am On Aug 25, 2017
One thing i have learned in life is to always wear another person shoe before judging. What the landlord did was wrong. Nevertheless you can not ignore the fact that tenant can also be very stubborn in paying house rent. I believe no landlord will evict his Tennant just because of a month or two months or even 4 months rent. But most tenants take it gor granted not knowing that building a house is An investment every landlord suffer to invest.....

Most of tenants will go to a length of telling you today, next week, tomorrow... Even when they have d money....
Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 25, 2017
There's one deadbeat tenant of ours that owes 2 years rent now angry

But it's an estate property so I just can't act anyhow like I want to because of the other co-owners.

Re: Nigerian Landlord Allegedly Throws Tenants Out Without Eviction Notice (photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2017
interesting

(1) (Reply)

5bedroom Detached Duplex For Sale:osapa London / TO LET/FOR SALE: Luxury Homes in Lekki, Chevron, Ikota, VGC, Ajah lagos / 4bedroom flat, Gbagada... 900K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.