Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,627 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

PHP Script Wanted - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PHP Script Wanted (1264 Views)

Get The Most Responsive Binary Option PHP Script (namecheap Host Recommended) / How Do I Install And Run A Php Script On My Cpanel? / Online Banking Php Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHP Script Wanted by ekeroyal(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
If you're in Lagos and wouldn't mind a face to face meet up and have this script leave your phone and email id below.

bogats-ng.com

Please read the simple requirements above.

Thank you.
Re: PHP Script Wanted by zando64: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Call me 08034609308
Re: PHP Script Wanted by ekeroyal(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Are you up? Pls take your call.
Re: PHP Script Wanted by 5hyguy: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2017
ekeroyal:
If you're in Lagos and wouldn't mind a face to face meet up and have this script leave your phone and email id below.

bogats-ng.com

Thank you.
Re: PHP Script Wanted by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2017
ekeroyal:

bogats-ng.com

Thank you.

WhatsApp or call 08163817293
Re: PHP Script Wanted by ekeroyal(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please those dropping numbers kindly take note:

1. Please if you don't stay in Lagos, don't bother dropping your number.

2. If you don't want to meet with the purchaser of the script, don't bother dropping your number.

3. If you don't have the exact script, don't bother dropping your number.

Now let me see one who has the script, stays in Lagos and wouldn't mind a meetup.

Thank you.
Re: PHP Script Wanted by Realphilo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Let's talk /chat 008169254598

ekeroyal:
Please those dropping numbers kindly take note:

1. Please if you don't stay in Lagos, don't bother dropping your number.

2. If you don't want to meet with the purchaser of the script, don't bother dropping your number.

3. If you don't have the exact script, don't bother dropping your number.

Now let me see one who has the script, stays in Lagos and wouldn't mind a meetup.

Thank you.

Re: PHP Script Wanted by excanny: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Call/whatsapp 07030595988. I will get it to you. I am in Lagos and can meet up.

(1) (Reply)

SAVE COST ON DATA BUNDLES, Get 1gb-#600 @ www.cheapmobilesubscription.com / Freelance: Programming with Microsoft Office Excel. / What Makes Nairaland So Fast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.