Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,311 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. (12361 Views)

Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / 7 Cool Things That Will Make You A Better Person / User Experience You Would Love To See On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by BisQuit(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2017
As they say, little things do matter in life. It doesn’t matter if it is a simple household object or some elaborate outdoor equipment, there are things that we dream of to make our life much more interesting and entertaining like the transparent bubble tent that is shown below that lets you see everything around you when you go camping, or the vertical bathtub if you are short of space etc. Check out for yourself.

1. A Japanese company has released a creamy spreadable coffee that you can spread on your morning toast.

The product was released by a Japanese company known as Snow Brand Milk on March 1, 2017, to celebrate its 55th anniversary. The spread is like Nutella to people who love coffee. The company has previously released another product in 2015 known as Edible Snow Brand Coffee, which is like the pudding with a creamy topping, coffee in the middle and caramel sauce at the bottom.

2. This chandelier which is known as “Forms of Nature” casts shadows that turn your room into a wild forest.

The chandelier was created by Thyra Hilden and Pio Diaz to “recreate the feeling of being surrounded by mysterious nature”. Each chandelier sculpture takes eight hours of assembly of 3D printed pieces. The piece was inspired by the German painter Casper David Friedrich’s depiction of the man in the wild and the German naturalist Ernst Haeckel’s plant and animal drawings. Each piece is engraved and even comes with an authenticity certificate.

3. An inflatable see-through tent that lets the campers enjoy the view.

Called the CristalBubble, the transparent bubble tent was the idea of the French designer Pierre Stephane Dumas. A standard CristalBubble is 13 feet in diameter and made of reinforced plastic giving a completely transparent 360-degree view of the surroundings. It has a built-in blower to supply the necessary amount of air to both maintain the shape and provide fresh air and an integrated filter which keeps out mosquitoes, moisture, and dust. Additional facilities such as modular wooden floor are also available.

4. An ingenious portable outdoor toilet that can be attached to your car’s bumper.

If you love camping outdoors for more than a day but don’t want to miss the comfort of having a proper toilet, then you are going to need a portable one, and Bumper Dumper is just the thing. It comes with a frame for 2×2 hitch receiver and a toilet seat, and can also be used as a standalone unit. It can even be used in disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, and any other situations in which sanitation might be compromised.

1 Like

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Josephjnr(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Oya,Africans! Show! I guess we no send all these things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2017
grin

Imma coffee addict... grin

I wud still prefer to drink my double shots dark latte than spread it all over my toast... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by BisQuit(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2017
5. Vertical Bath is for those who love the feel of a long soak but don’t have enough space in the bathroom for a normal tub.

Developed by Dr. Nisan Aptal from Bathstore, the Vertical Bath seeks to solve the problem many homeowners with limited bathroom space face. The bath occupies the same amount of space as a typical shower and instead of water coming from above, it is filled with warm water from the bottom. It has a temperature and a flow dial that controls water flow. Once the bath is filled up to the level you want you can turn the supply off and enjoy the bath. Pressing the Quick Drain button drains the bath once you are done.

6. A toilet paper holder that also has two stands for a wine glass and beer can.

Even the toilet is not exempt from “his and hers” disputes. A 3D printing Etsy shop known as SOLIDink3d has designed a 3D printed “His and Hers Toilet Paper Holder for Beverages” so that women can have their wine glasses and men their beer cans while pooping.

7. Pop-out outlets for minimalists and homes that need childproofing.

If you are bothered by the number of power outlets on your walls, but can’t escape their necessity, then these pop-out outlets are what you need. Made by Legrand, these outlets can be pushed back into the wall when not necessary and another push will bring them out. With the sockets gone into the wall, all you will be left with is an aesthetically pleasing square that would double as a decorative piece.

8. Footrest/under-the-desk hammock to relax your feet at work.

The hammock can be fixed to hang under your desk at different heights depending on the mood you are in and the comfort level you need. You can lower it down if you are in a slacking mood or raise it up if you are in a working mood. The hammock comes with two clamps with which you can secure the hanging ropes to the edges of your table.

Cc: Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Lewaluv(f): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2017
I need d tent. I pray it protect me from animal too.
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by decatalyst(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Imma coffee addict... grin

I wud still prefer to drink my double shots dark latte than spread it all over my toast... angry

Damn spread coffee!
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by decatalyst(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2017
The socket and footrest does it for me kiss

Nigeria in collaboration with lie Muhammed can only manufacture lies!

May God punish all those that have failed this country!

4 Likes

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by MrWondah(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Some things no just make sense ...
So I go dey carry sheet waka with my car when I fit enter bank or any fast food do am or if na for road I fit enter one bush?
So if I wan bleep for that tent people go see how my dikeh big reach?
Water Don finish to take make coffee? Kwantunu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Teletexter: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2017
MrWondah:
So I go dey carry sheet waka with my car when I fit enter bank or any fast food do am or if na for road I fit enter one bush?

5 Likes

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by soberdrunk(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2017
Na oyinbo go like this kain things, how many Naija people dey go "camping"?? angry
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by ozaovehe(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2017
grin
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by aku626(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Would love to have non, better ones are coming out soon.
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Settingz321(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Booked
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Zimri(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2017
grin

I don't send. angry

I'd love to have chill kunu and soft bread. cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by mccoy47(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Dat bath though.
Kinda scary. I'll pass cuz fear of drowning is the beginning of wisdom

6 Likes

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Settingz321(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2017
decatalyst:

Very accurate

1 Like

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Dcaliphate(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2017
the pop-out power outlet is my favorite.
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by michaelwilli(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyinbo dey think. U must av tot of dis tins befor bt didnt find 'em necessary but wen its manufactured, u want to buy one
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Namdeenero(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Getting stuck in that vertical bath no go funny o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2017
@3 and 4 TBH Nigerians don't have a camping culture.
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by emerged01(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2017
MrWondah:
When you are traveling by road,you may not wish to use public toilet.

1 Like

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by ceda99: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Most of them are definitely not needed in Nigeria
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by lenghtinny(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2017
decatalyst:

Amen to that...
That portable toilet is awkward angry...
Nigerians no get time for all these ceremonies..
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Sard(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2017
That pop-out socket is the only thing I like. It's a good way to prevent, or at least reduce, electrical hazards when you have kids around.
The chandelier looks cool too, but not really useful.
Anyway, they're showing their creativity and getting paid for doing so.
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2017
A
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by mofewilkie(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2017
who carries wine/beer into the toilet? :/

1 Like

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by salesforce: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Good
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by jojothaiv(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Cool!
Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by timawoku(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2017
Lewaluv:
I need d tent. I pray it protect me from animal too.
brother if u see lion dey come u go begin dey run forget say u dey tent. Na d worst invention be dat

1 Like

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by Fuadeiza(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2017
1. If you do the dunnit for da toilet, where the thing go flush go.

2. Who the hell drinks while numberTwoing. Im not a nutrition expert but common sense dey tell me say e no dey hygenic.

3.the transparent tent aint for we here in Naija. We dont do that. Abii ah lie.

4. The feeling of drinking tha coffee would be different From spreading it. The fact that it is liquid gan na something, sometime gan person dey use am dey do water, niw after spreading, you go still dey find water to drink.

I drop my keypad for here.

1 Like

Re: 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. by CaptPlanet(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2017
My igbo brothers in alaba looking at that mobile toilet like.....

Nna nwanne, that toilet go go market o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone / 11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.