Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House (62088 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by MrNollyzone: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2017
Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her husband Captain Ekeinde, have moved into their newly built home.

The actress took to IG to make the announcement telling fans her and her family were moving from their owned home to a newly built one.

She wrote:

Moving house has to be the most stressful thing on earth! Especially moving from your house to your house! I’ve missed you all.

http://news.nollyzone.com/omotola-jalade-husband-move-newly-built-home/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Diegostan(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2017
MrNollyzone:
Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her husband Captain Ekeinde, have moved into their newly built home.

The actress took to IG to make the announcement telling fans her and her family were moving from their owned home to a newly built one.

She wrote:

Moving house has to be the most stressful thing on earth! Especially moving from your house to your house! I’ve missed you all.

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44
Where are the pictures of the interior ?
Or is the house made up of just a fancy stair case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by collegegist: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2017
happy for u

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Zimri(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Diegostan:

Where are the pictures of the interior ?
Or is the house made up of just a fancy stair case

What is your own?

19 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Zeze06(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2017
OK nau, "news"...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by kidap: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2017
congratulation

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Young03(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2017
ok that's why she took that role to be fûcked in a movie so as to raise money to complete the house

udo di

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by PapaNnamdi: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Young03:
ok that's why she took that role to be fûcked in a movie so as to raise money to complete the house

udo di

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by ibkkk(f): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by sukkot: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2017
and ? shey make we fry mars bar ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by dust144(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Allizwell
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Adelawysb: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Thats good and nice but always keep your sh8t away from the public, it starts to loose meaning when a lot of people know

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Narldon: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by lonelydora: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2017
How I wish all these slay Queens will emulate her.

One Slay Queen here has been disturbing me to see a movie she acted, I finally did, and I saw her with a hand fan blowing the Igwe from Part 1 to Part 4. Do I call her an actress?
grin grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by africanempress: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Nice. May God bless their home. kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by maxiuc(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2017
If am a celebrity there are things I wouldn't let the world to know

Moving from ur house to ur house angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by wildcatter23(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Home away from home

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Franco93: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
k
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
this my new neighbor daughters will hear it... omotola my new in law cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by ALAYORMII: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations to them
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Google63(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Young03:

undo di
In what movie was she fücked? You just think you can type rubbish cos you have 10mb free data? I'm sure you are waiting for the movie to be available for free before you verify your stupid claim

9 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by dacovajnr: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2017
#MILF on Rampage shocked

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by veraponpo(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2017
MrNollyzone:

She wrote:

Congratulations!

You are a model by all human standards.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by teflonjake(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2017
lonelydora:
How I wish all this slay Queens will emulate her.

One Slay Queen here has been disturbing me to see a movie she acted, I finally did, and I saw her with a hand fan blowing the Igwe from Part 1 to Part 4. Do I call her an actress?
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she's a fan actress grin

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Partnerbiz3: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by Freethought(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2017
God , I don't wanna know how it will happen... I must move to my own house this year.

I'm tired of just celebrating with people. It's high time you did mine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by obo389(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2017
Congrats madam omotola. God grant us all our heart desires to own our homes in no distant time. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House by crackhouse(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2017
Life of a celebrity. Must we know u are moving?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments / Nigerians Show Wizkid Love In India (Photo) / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.