Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States (21652 Views)

6 Rooms And Indoor Bar Bungalow Hotel For Sale In "33" Onitsha / 6 Rooms And Indoor Bar Bungalow Hotel For Sale In "33" Onitsha / 6 Rooms And Indoor Bar Bungalow Hotel For Sale In "33" Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by mayorkyzo: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by WaleBinSanusi(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2017
MukhtarBj:
got a deal for you. Attach my advert banner to your post and I'd do an art work for you
gimme deal too
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by Meritocracy: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Where are the houses and how can ordinary men get it affordably without bribe and politics in sharing the houses
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by Kaykay(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2017
mostyg:
We don't need to be spoon fed. FG should work on reducing price of cement and other building materials, we ll build ti our own tastes....
Build it on your own in Germany? ..... If houses are affordable demand for cement will come down... Think before you say child of ha*e
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by braine(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2017
Teletexter:
The punctuation of this piece is spot on.

I thought I was the only one who noticed it.
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by konfused: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2017
Funny enough, no location mentioned, nothing concrete to show, just 33 states and visiting few states where the project is ongoing.

We want to know the exact locations these so called projects are going on now
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by NaijaEfcc: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Kaykay:

Build it on your own in Germany? ..... If houses are affordable demand for cement will come down... Think before you say child of ha*e
lol what a theory!!! So "if houses are affordable, demand for cement will come down"?? Hey lmao!!! Mostgy is that guy all right upstairs??, nawa Ooooh zombies and their thinking sha!!!
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by erico2k2(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
THIEVES
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by okerekeikpo: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2017
I hope Abia is included
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by money121(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Ok
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by wildchild02: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2017
Fashola is working

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by michoim(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2017
This is what we call true governance. And some hater and ethinic/ religious champions are their clamouring for changing the change, changing anti -corruption to corruption. ..
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by Dollabiz: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Good
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by sambisavoice(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2017
The houses built by Federal housing in Gombe since 2013 are yet to be occupied because of the high cost.

Gombe state govt sales 2bedroom at 2.5m, 3 bedroom at 3.5m while one bedroom goes for 1.5m with enough portion left to be developed later by the intending occupants.

Whereas FG sales 2bedroom for 7m.

Nobody as priced the houses
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by sentix(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2017
They estate Lagos State built in my area almost 7 years ago is still empty. And already dilapidated.

They are building more.
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by kikake: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Minister, if you still have houses for Imo state, please sideline Gov. Okorocha and distribute the houses also to other cities outside the state capital, Owerri. If not, Okorocha must have all the houses built in Owerri. He does not see rest of Imo outside his village and Owerri as worthy of development. Last year's housing projects were all built in Owerri. Unfair to rest of Imo state.

Since Abia state was carved out of Imo state, all federal government housing estates have been built in Owerri.
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by erico2k2(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2017
sentix:
They estate Lagos State built in my area almost 7 years ago is still empty. And already dilapidated.

They are building more.

was used to steal Money
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by chymer(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2017
jojothaiv:
How i wish dem fit come Kalgo in Kebbi State...

Those house wey dem built jux get rodents as occupants!

You no go see fly for there!

My brother

Its not only Kalgo. Come to Ambursa, Makira, Kaingiwa, In fact all those Houses with green roof are a waste of government resources.
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by jojothaiv(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2017
chymer:

My brother

Its not only Kalgo. Come to Ambursa, Makira, Kaingiwa, In fact all those Houses with green roof are a waste of government resources.
I was thinking it's limited to Kalgo..

BTW which part of Kebbi do you reside?
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by 360command: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Too many individuals living in Nigeria with no form of identity number to benefit from social programs such as this.Due to improper identity that can target the citizens in need,there is bound to be mismanagement thereby corruption will set in..
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by tonio2wo: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Story!!

Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by sandland: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
mostyg:
We don't need to be spoon fed. FG should work on reducing price of cement and other building materials, we ll build ti our own tastes....

reduce price of cement by telling Dangote how much to sell his cement?
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by mikolo80: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
Hmmmmm "He stated that aside from artisans involved in the mass housing construction project , 653 contractors were engaged in the pilot scheme to deliver 2 , 736 units . “ A total of 54, 680 people were employed in the process, ” he added."

2736 / 33 = 82 houses per state !!! Gone are the days government do this kind of stuffs, nowadays corruption have eaten deep, stuffs like this won't go anywhere, rather the funds will be embezzled, fash should concentrate on providing infrastructures like good roads, power, housing loans with low interest rate,

[/quote ]

what happened to Federal mortgage bank loans.
or any govt loans

[quote
policies that will make building materials cheaper [/quote ]

please list 5 such policies within his purview.

[quote]
o that enable people to build own homes!!! In summary create an enabling environment !!!
her not a legislator Mr President. although him fall hand for the power thing
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by raphaeladeyele: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
wat will happen to d abandoned three states
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by briggz09(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
PropertiesNaija:
The Federal Government on Thursday announced that it had commenced the construction of mass housing projects in 33 states across the country . It also called for an upward review of up to 50 per cent as mobilisation funds for contractors, especially emerging contractors operating in the built environment , in order to enable them to deliver their projects satisfactorily.

The Minister of Power , Works and Housing , Babatunde Fashola , who disclosed this at the sixth meeting of the National Council on Lands, Housing and Urban Development, told delegates at the event that with ongoing housing projects , the government had fulfilled the commitment it made at the 2016 council meeting by 90 per cent .

Commenting on the progress report on the National Housing Programme , which was discussed at last year’ s meeting, Fashola said , “ At the time of the council meeting in August 2016, I reported that we were finalising designs to accommodate our cultural , climatic and other diversities .

“ I had explained that when the designs were completed, we would commence construction to pilot the designs and test them for affordability and acceptability . I am pleased to report that construction has started in 33 states where land has been made available. ”He added, “ This is in fulfilment of anothercommitment made at last year ’ s council by at least 90 per cent .”

Fashola also stated that stakeholders had resolved to facilitate the use of exchange of letters for the transfer of title to land when states were transferring land to the Federal Government .

He said, “ I am happy to report that there has been very inspiring compliance based on the several letters of exchange that I have received and which I have duly signed.

“ All I need say about this in terms of compliance is that if there are still states yet to comply , they should please do so very quickly . ”

The minister said he had personally visited project sites in Taraba , Gombe, Ekiti , Oyo states , adding that “ what I saw demonstrates to me very clearly how impactful the National Housing Programme has been, even at the pilot and inception stage .”

On the size of Nigeria ’ s housing deficit , Fashola said every nation was faced with similar situation , and noted that the size of the population determines the growth rate , the urbanisation rate, and the size of the deficit .

He stated that aside from artisans involved in the mass housing construction project , 653 contractors were engaged in the pilot scheme to deliver 2 , 736 units . “ A total of 54, 680 people were employed in the process, ” he added.

Source:
www.punchng.com/mass-housing-construction-begins-in-33-states/

www.naijapropertiesonline.com
And is that where they want to spend the NHF fund that's constantly being deducted from our salaries since time immemorial and without any traceable account?
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by hysteriabox(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
MidasTouche01:
Waste of Money....

Project that will be abandoned midway, why did they not endeavour to complete the ones that the former administration left uncompleted...

The ones in Osun State are left rotten...

My brother its like that in this country. In order to steal, we abuse n abandon continuity of govt
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by MidasTouche01(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
hysteriabox:

My brother its like that in this country. In order to steal, we abuse n abandon continuity of govt

I just taya
Re: FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States by chymer(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
jojothaiv:
I was thinking it's limited to Kalgo..
BTW which part of Kebbi do you reside?

Inside Birinin Kebbi. GRA NEPA

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Twist To Lekki Gardens Building Collapse / Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! / Should We Move Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.