Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) (38832 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by hapsyno: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by dacovajnr: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Siberian Husky is Dope and Fortunately has same Stature as Phyno Fino wink grin

37 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by IamAirforce1: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2017
The dog look sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by edoboy33(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2017
the dog looks like hushpuppi

33 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by Zimri(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2017
angry

The dog dey think about another thing entirely

7 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by Zimri(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2017
edoboy33:
the dog looks like hushpuppi

And you look like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by decatalyst(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
The dog look sad

You wee not stop amusing!

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by IamAirforce1: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2017
It's not a snake related thread so I doubt if Lalasticlala would move it to front page

1 Like

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by Solosolojohquay: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2017
One word for the dog Ugly
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dog.... A man's best friend

6 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by Wobegist: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
ad space
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by BonPatrick(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Shame

1 Like

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by humblemikel(f): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
they look alike
abeg nna the same mama born them.

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by loadedvibes: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
The dog resemble am sef

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by King4Roller: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Phyno has a striking resemblance with that dog.

3 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by teamsynergy: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
husky
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by King4Roller: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hushpuppy te mi ni
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by danduj(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
I love this Story, this is the funniest thing I'm reading this week! ������

A woman went shopping. At the cash counter, she opened her purse to pay.

The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse.

He could not control his curiosity and asked,

"Do you always carry your TV remote with you?�"

She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me shopping today because of football match, so I took the remote."

*Moral: Accompany and support your wife in her hobbies.....*�������

The story continues....�

The cashier laughed and then returned all the items that lady had purchased.

Shocked at this act, she asked the cashier what he was doing.

He said, "your husband has blocked your credit card.........."������

*MORAL: Always respect the hobbies of your husband.*����������

Story continues....

Wife took out her husband's credit card from purse and swiped it. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.

*Moral: Don't underestimate the power and wisdom of your WIFE..*

Story continues...

After swiping, the machine indicated, 'ENTER THE PIN SENT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE'.......

*Moral: When a man tends to lose, the machine is smart enough to save him!*

Story continues....

She smiled to herself and reached out for the mobile which rang in her purse.

It was her husband's phone showing the forwarded SMS.

She had taken it with the remote control so he doesn't call her during her shopping.

She bought her items and returned home happily.

*Moral: Don't underestimate a desperate woman!*�����

Story continues....

On getting home, his car was gone.�����

A note was pasted on the door

"Couldn't find the remote. Gone out with the boys to watch the premiership match. Will be home late. Call me on my phone if you need something".����

Dawn... He left with the house key too.

����

*Moral: Don't try to control your husband.
You will always lose�������

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by Partnerbiz3: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Grass to graceeess

1 Like

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Siberian Husky is Dope and Fortunately has same Stature as Phyno Fino wink grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by Gangster1ms: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
I love the song lyrics cos it's the fact..

That babe wey u dey show off na hoe to other niggas

That thing wey una like to do for inside room dey sweet die grin

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by brainbox34(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lol.... .
Afonja
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
No be him fault,all him village winch don travel go do August meeting

1 Like

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ladies will see phyno with this beards and call him cute because he has money but if a struggling young man keeps a neat beards like this they will say its a turn off pastors will even preach against it because the young man has no money

5 Likes

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wow,wht a resemblance
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by afbstrategies: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
No bad cheesy
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by maklelemakukula(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
danduj:
I love this Story, this is the funniest thing I'm reading this week! ������

A woman went shopping. At the cash counter, she opened her purse to pay.

The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse.

He could not control his curiosity and asked,

"Do you always carry your TV remote with you?�"

She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me shopping today because of football match, so I took the remote."

*Moral: Accompany and support your wife in her hobbies.....*�������

The story continues....�

The cashier laughed and then returned all the items that lady had purchased.

Shocked at this act, she asked the cashier what he was doing.

He said, "your husband has blocked your credit card.........."������

*MORAL: Always respect the hobbies of your husband.*����������

Story continues....

Wife took out her husband's credit card from purse and swiped it. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.

*Moral: Don't underestimate the power and wisdom of your WIFE..*

Story continues...

After swiping, the machine indicated, 'ENTER THE PIN SENT TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE'.......

*Moral: When a man tends to lose, the machine is smart enough to save him!*

Story continues....

She smiled to herself and reached out for the mobile which rang in her purse.

It was her husband's phone showing the forwarded SMS.

She had taken it with the remote control so he doesn't call her during her shopping.

She bought her items and returned home happily.

*Moral: Don't underestimate a desperate woman!*�����

Story continues....

On getting home, his car was gone.�����

A note was pasted on the door

"Couldn't find the remote. Gone out with the boys to watch the premiership match. Will be home late. Call me on my phone if you need something".����

Dawn... He left with the house key too.

����

*Moral: Don't try to control your husband.
You will always lose�������
tho its stale now, it still kinda cracks me up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by JamalAsahd(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by David160(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
That's nice
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by MVLOX(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dis Dog resembles our Dog called Jack
Re: Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) by toxxnoni(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2017

Yes you might need our services

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah's Posts About Her Dead Fish / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / Patience Ozokwor In Long Skirt At An Event In Ebonyi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.