Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs Again For Manchester United. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs Again For Manchester United. (247 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts After Ibrahimovic Said ‘there Can Only Be One ZLATAN’ / “tormentor-general” Mohamed Salah Back For Manchester City Vs Liverpool Match. / Ibrahimovic Wants To Teach Anthony Joshua Some Bruce Lee Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs Again For Manchester United. by uneeking(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Very Good News for all fans of Manchester United! Mercurial Striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has signed a one-year deal to play for the team once again. He will wear the number 10 shirt for the team as he “tries to complete what he started at ManU” according to him.

The 35-year-old striker made 46 appearances and scored 28 goals for Manchester United during the 2016/17 British Premier League campaign before suffering a knee injury, which abruptly brought an early end to his first season at the Old Trafford.

Manchester United Manager, Jose Mourinho had this to say about the player; “We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us. After his contribution last season he deserves our trust and we will be patient waiting for him to return. I have no doubt that he will be important in the second part of the season.”

The obviously elated player on his part had this to say; “I am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club’s intention for me to stay. I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready. I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch.”

This addition surely makes Manchester United one of the most complete team in the British Premier League if not in Europe as a whole and of course, one of the title favorites in the BPL this season.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-zlatan-ibrahimovic-signs-again-for-manchester-united/

(1) (Reply)

10kjob Per Month At Www.gistextra.com.ng / Nigerian Human Trafficker Arrested In Libya / The Conclusion Of The Matter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.