Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Soldiers Beat Up Abuja Man For Refusing To Pay Before Attending A Party (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Up Abuja Man For Refusing To Pay Before Attending A Party (vid) (759 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Beat Up Abuja Man For Refusing To Pay Before Attending A Party (vid) by Rider23: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
A Nigerian man was beaten up by soldiers for allegedly trying to attend a party in Abuja without paying. In the video, the soldiers are seen slapping the man mercilessly!

Hit play below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHl2YLU_pLE

VIA: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/man-beating-up-by-soldiers-for.html

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Abuja Man For Refusing To Pay Before Attending A Party (vid) by anonymuz(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2017
What a pity that Mr pity die in a pity land.
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Abuja Man For Refusing To Pay Before Attending A Party (vid) by CAPTAIND5235(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2017
How are you sure that that was the reason why he was beaten
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Abuja Man For Refusing To Pay Before Attending A Party (vid) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
How are you sure that that was the reason why he was beaten

no matter what the reason is they are not meant to beat up civilians

the rate in which I hate nigerian army is alarming if I say my mind now I will be bombed with MENTIONS
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Abuja Man For Refusing To Pay Before Attending A Party (vid) by obyrich(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
angry
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Abuja Man For Refusing To Pay Before Attending A Party (vid) by Lanretoye(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2017
wetin go beat them too dey for maiduguri...never seen south African army behave like this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Bloody Video How That 12yrs Boy Was Killed Today In Owere / Two Suspected Money Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (photo) / Female NYSC Member Nearly Strangled To Death In A Bid To Get Movie Role(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.