Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

British Computer Society, Your Say And Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / British Computer Society, Your Say And Advice (551 Views)

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say / Bcs(british Computer Society) / British Computer Society Certification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Computer Society, Your Say And Advice by Don1Dee(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2010
I hav been looking for a flexible way to further my education out of this country, by flexible i mean finance(self sponsor). After a lot of research, British Computer Society, BCS seems to be the lane i want to take to actualise my dream. Good people of nairaland, does any body know about BCS, the estimated amount required, the chances of a better future, up-to-date of their syllabus, the duration to round up to M.sc as i saw it on their site, infact every single useful information. If any better uternative, i'll welcome. Pls help out, i know while you do, some one else will benefit.

Awaitin replies cos NL has always be my last bus stop for priceless information.

(1) (Reply)

What About These Shoes? / Contact Info Of Caleb University And Uniabuja / Acca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.