Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

British Computer Society, Your Say And Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / British Computer Society, Your Say And Advice (637 Views)

Have Your Say Please! / New Gmail Mobile View :- What's Your Say? / A New Computer Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Computer Society, Your Say And Advice by Don1Dee(m): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2010
I hav been looking for a flexible way to further my education out of this country, by flexible i mean finance(self sponsor). After a lot of research, British Computer Society, BCS seems to be the lane i want to take to actualise my dream. Good people of nairaland, does any body know about BCS, the estimated amount required, the chances of a better future, up-to-date of their syllabus, the duration to round up to M.sc as i saw it on their site, infact every single useful information. If any better uternative, i'll welcome. Pls help out, i know while you do, some one else will benefit.

Awaitin replies cos NL has always be my last bus stop for priceless information.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Desgning On Your Own With The Aid Of This Video Tutor / Vpn Unofficial / intimacy gadgets Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.