Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

How To Get Rid Of Duplicate Contacts On Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Rid Of Duplicate Contacts On Android Devices (556 Views)

Chris Evans Gets Rid Of The Iphone 6s He's Been Using For The Past 7 Years / How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android / 5 Reasons We Love Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Duplicate Contacts On Android Devices by invincible560(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
As for many that are facing same problem, I know how annoying it is to keep seeing duplicate contacts most especially on android devices. In my own case I noticed i have up to 10,000 contacts which is unusual but with duplicate contact remover, i was able to merge duplicate contacts to (1) one which helped in eradicating duplicate contacts from my phone.

1. Duplicate Contacts Detector: Scans and detects all duplicates contacts on your phone. The app search by numbers and by names to find duplicate contacts.
2. Duplicate Contacts Remover: Removes all identified duplicate contacts or exact number duplicates to makes you contacts clean keeping only one identical copy of each number. You can delete single or multiple contacts.
3. Contacts Recovery: You can recover Contacts deleted using saved files which you can use again to backup deleted contacts. The removed contacts are saved on vcf file on sd card.
4. Contacts Backup: You can export and Backup all your contacts as CSV, TEXT and VCF format.
5. Contacts Import: Contacts can be imported from SIM card, phone memory, Google or any other social media account wich is linked to your phone.
6. Contacts Export: The application allows to import and export contacts to another phone or different account.
7. Contacts Sharing: Contacts can be shared via this application via a different instant messaging application.
Where Can I Download Duplicate Contact Remover?
You can download it for your device from http://apk-dl.com/duplicate-contacts-remover-pro

Source:http://www.techfashy.com/2017/08/how-to-get-rid-of-duplicate-contacts-on.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Duplicate Contacts On Android Devices by TinaWu(f): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2017
Hi, you can remove duplicate photos, audios, videos and other duplicates from Android by using a duplicate cleaner.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Duplicate Contacts On Android Devices by TinaWu(f): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Hi, you can remove duplicate photos, audios, videos and other duplicates from Android by using a duplicate cleaner.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Nokia Lumia 830 For Sale?? / Infinix Zero 5 Review, Spec, And Price. / How To Remove Any Wifi Password new Wifi Tips 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.