Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Please Direct Me On How To Reach Akuwu Street, Ijegun, Ikotun From Iyana Iba. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Direct Me On How To Reach Akuwu Street, Ijegun, Ikotun From Iyana Iba. (1475 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Direct Me On How To Reach Akuwu Street, Ijegun, Ikotun From Iyana Iba. by Maxwell99: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please I need directions.
Re: Please Direct Me On How To Reach Akuwu Street, Ijegun, Ikotun From Iyana Iba. by williams20(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Board a bus going to ikotun
Alight at the last bus stop
Take a tricycle or another bus going to ijegun
Then tell the driver the street name .
Good luck
Re: Please Direct Me On How To Reach Akuwu Street, Ijegun, Ikotun From Iyana Iba. by bkool7(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
I dont know that street. You must kno the closest busstop to it

To get to ijegun, board a bus to ikotun from iyana iba. From ikotun get a keke to ijegun . If you know the busstop it'll be a lot easier

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ - -top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / Namibia: Visa Free For All Africans + Top 5 Activities On My List! / What Is Escalated After One Year Of Receiving B1/B2 Usa Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.