Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? (2528 Views)

What Is Smart Luggage Tracking System Using Iot? / 042 Enugu Foxxymobile-ride-hailing Platform Taxi Cab Car Hire Rental 08086510264 / Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? by bare1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
Awesome day to everyone who comes on this thread. I do need your opinions on the topic. I've been looking at ride-hailing in Nigeria after coming across some complains, especially with TAXIFY in the condition of some of their cars. One time a friend complained about a smelly car coming to pick him up and another friend complained of a car without A/C. This is quite appalling. I know they do have clean cars also but the comfort of riders should mean a strict vehicle inspection. I started looking anyway, and found Smart cab Nigeria to be quite amazing than any other company in the market now. Besides the insurance cover of 1 million naira for drivers and 250k for riders, I'm thrilled by the free Wi-Fi access when you ride with them. So far so good, I would give them 10/10 but I would like to hear if anyone has got any uncool experiences with them.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Cheat For Browsing Only Available For Etisalite And Mtn.call Me At 080959 / COPLAND CONDENSER, COMPRESSOR; COOLING UNITS; For Sale! / 50 touching Words Of Advice From a wise Old Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.