Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 (1083 Views)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 by EmekaBlue(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Its sad but what can man do but to forget and move on...Hope God bless me also, So i can make others happy the way my E-money made Airforce1 happy today. See link below for the unfortunate event.

https://www.nairaland.com/4010236/see-how-much-e-money-paid

https://www.nairaland.com/4004727/e-money-son-look-cute-new

Re: E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 by Young03(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
ok Davido

if u de nairaland abeg pm me
Re: E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 by MurderEnglish(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
hian!!! what wont person hear again. the boss have dashed somebody money and you wished it is you that he give the money. you and emoney who did nairaland passed undecided well emekablue and yellow keep being good person boss emoney will dashed you your own money sometimes in life.
Re: E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
MurderEnglish:
hian!!! what wont person hear again. the boss have dashed somebody money and you wished it is you that he give the money. you and emoney who did nairaland passed undecided well emekablue and yellow keep being good person boss emoney will dashed you your own money sometimes in life.
only if it is you..u shall understood bro. the person who got it wasn't awared how it came up
Re: E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Young03:
ok Davido

if u de nairaland abeg pm me
lol
Re: E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 by nuelzy: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
am i the only one confused here
Re: E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 by Greatzeus(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is unnecessary,immature.
In case you don't know,what you saying is it's supposed to be me not him. But life is not like that. Even God doesn't bless people because they deserve it. Most times,it's people who think they don't deserve his blessings that He bless.
Re: E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53am On Aug 26, 2017
nuelzy:
am i the only one confused here
E-money saw a requesr frm me and mistakenly thought it was the poster of the topic. click d link u will understand. gone tho
Re: E-money Acknowledged Nairaland Airforce1 Instead Of Emekablue With #50000 by EmekaBlue(m): 4:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Greatzeus:
This is unnecessary,immature.
In case you don't know,what you saying is it's supposed to be me not him. But life is not like that. Even God doesn't bless people because they deserve it. Most times,it's people who think they don't deserve his blessings that He bless.
yeah...its immature and im over it. If it was u...u might feel d same like me.

God choses who to bless yeah

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Styled As A Princess In This Elegant Gown / Hush Puppi Surprised Nigerian Cleaners With Dollars In Dubai(photo+video) / Photos From Flavour's Daughter, Gabrielle's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.