Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) (26330 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by warriboy21(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
I had 2-2 in uniben . But to God be the glory I made distinction in my masters in I.T program in Valparaiso University Indiana. I'm so happy. Mods pls I have been waiting for his opportunity to grace front page. I use to read mostly on fp how people make distinction and i promise to work hard to get it. Now I'm here. Dream come true for me. I encourage those who want to study abroad especially in the US to leverage the opportunity made available in the US visa student travel section. I started there when I was in uniben and now here I . Thanks to God

235 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by warriboy21(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by LUGBE: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good achievement

Bravo kiss

27 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
congrats to u. Its the wish of every mother to see her child achieve success legally not developmentally grin not by developing or harvesting grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by ojun50(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congrate boy frm warri

10 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by signature2012(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
warriboy21:
I had 2-2 in uniben . But to God be the glory I made distinction in my masters in I.T program in Valparaiso University Indiana. I'm so happy. Mods pls I have been waiting for his opportunity to grace front page. I use to read mostly on fp how people make distinction and i promise to work hard to get it. Now I'm here. Dream come true for me. I encourage those who want to study abroad especially in the US to leverage the opportunity made available in the US visa student travel section. I started there when I was in uniben and now here I . Thanks to God

Congrats man.Wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Cc lalasticlala.

12 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by warriboy21(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
ojun50:
Congrate boy frm warri
Thks bro

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Treyknowles(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
warriboy21:
Congrats man! I remembered those who made mockery of you previously!

41 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations man, you are an inspiration to every 2 2 graduate that all is not doom and gloom.

25 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by bigfrancis21: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations warriboy21!

5 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by dennisworld1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
nice one my fellow Warri boy

4 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by warriboy21(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
DeeTus:
Congrats man! I remembered those who made mockery of you previously!
Haha thks bos

3 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by warriboy21(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
bigfrancis21:
Congratulations warriboy21!

Thks baba I de wait front page of grin
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations, I respect your courage and determination. Am sure Uniben wouldn't had allowed you achieve this. Congrats once again

4 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by RIPEnglish: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
what more can i said, 0p congratulations.Please how did you got to went to abroad overseas to did your masters cuz i also wanted to went for mine own.?

4 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by lathrowinger: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ha know that boy, ihn mama Na Yoruba. Up afonja's grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by ChangetheChange: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin

Greatest UNIBEN....21 gun salutes to all UNIBEN graduates and current students

16 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by jtigwell0: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good one bro.! congrats..

Not like a random guy claiming airforce up and down NL whose career is literally more dead than a dog lying down in the middle of the street on a cold saturday night around 2am.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Sighte(f): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bros just stay there for Yankee oh... No come back naija, Buhari don cast here

12 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by WebSurfer(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
jtigwell0:
Good one bro.! congrats..

Not like a random guy claiming airforce up and down NL whose career is literally more dead than a dog lying down in the middle of the street on a cold saturday night around 2am.

Bros wetin airforce1 do una wey una no fit forgive am?
Before depresion from these una comments make am commit suicide

lathrowinger:
just look at you

Congrats brother...

3 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congrats. The real hustle begins. The hustle for the big dough.
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
1st Class?

Good, you didn't get distracted by piping all those Oyinbo gals or scamming or shoving drugs up your ass like our B'Furans tongue

12 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by HopeAlive14(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Na so... Warri no dey carry last!

Congratulations and thanks for making your family, community, state and nation (us) proud.

2 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by falconey(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good job
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congratz! but you should try and marry one of those chicks there..and dont come back!

6 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by marooh: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Are you sure na nairaland?

Abeg wetin be his username?

Any way sha na my guy!
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Dottore: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
congrats bro
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by paradigmshift(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
congratulations bro.
more grace
Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by neahyo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Congratulations brother, this is the beginning of great things in your life. I remember how it all started on the USA Student Visa thread.

Shine like the star that you are

2 Likes

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by WebSurfer(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
lathrowinger:
just look at you

Congrats brother...

1 Like

Re: Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) by Danieldanish: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Treyknowles:
Congratulations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos / JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam / OAU Students Seen Sleeping On The Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.