Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free (16251 Views)

Flex Banners To Publicize Your Brand Or Organization / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos / 3 Unique Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by jtigwell0: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
OsuGanja:

I believe the first 3 are the biggest lies
Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by maclatunji: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
People have turned this thread to a marketplace.
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by kayodemark(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
that's very correct, I have being searching for this information for so Long. Here try this too for those that wish to be self empowered:

Attend our 1week intensive training on recharge card printing. Learn how to print and market recharge pins. Sell in bulk to retailers and make a daily income of #50,000 to #100,000 daily. In the training, we would also guide you on how to target sells to big companies, banks and co-operate organizations. The frist 20people to register for the training gets a laptop and printing machine. Be the frist to register to get a reservation sit.

For more info, call Mr. Kayode on 09078561225 or on whatapp for more details. Be your own boss, start now!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Bayokun(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
op is so on point meanwhile.....

*BAYOK COMMUNICATIONS*

Call us for your affordable Data
bundles.

MTN

�1GB @ #600 or 700 Card

�2GB @ 1200 or 1300 Card

�3GB @ 1800 or 1900 Card

�5GB @ 3000 or 3000 Card

3months Validity Period

Dial *461 *6# to check balance

Call/ WhatsApp *07060993591*
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by kokomaster3d: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Best place is www.yakata.com.ng. And they are the fastest growing and safest classified ads site at the moment. And they will promote your products free on their social media channels FREE. Join them and thank me later
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by marooh: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ok....learning new
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by GreatManBee: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Opinionated:
At the early stages of business development, free publicity can be a such a saving grace for start-ups, helping them save cost and drive sustainability, while giving the business much needed public exposure at the same time. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 5 ways to publicize your business for free.

Take Advantage of Free Guest Blogging Communities

You can write and publish guest posts on well-trafficked sites in your niche, and take advantage of free guest blogging communities and use them as a good starting point for publicity. Try to refrain from making the article you intend to guest post too promotional, but make it clear enough for anyone who reads to come away knowing one or two vital things about your business.

Join Forums Relevant to Your Company’s Niche

Join these forums, join their conversations and offer useful and insightful answers to questions asked. Try to be as active as you can on these forums so that you can use the platform to give your business good and needed exposure.

Volunteer Your Company Leaders for Interviews

Try to leverage on some of your media or online contacts to get as many free interviews as you can for your company leaders. The interviews should of course be on subjects related to your company’s niche. This might be a bit difficult to get at the get-go (well, no one actually said it will be easy), but if you remain persistent, your efforts will eventually pay off. It’s really all about networking, building relationships and leveraging on that to get what you need.

Put Your Products or Services on Online Marketplaces or Classified Advertisement Sites

Take advantage of popular online marketplaces or classified advertisements sites related to your company’s niche, and sell your products, as well as market your business there. If it’s a hotel you’re running, you can consider putting your hotel up on popular hotel booking sites like Jumia Travel, to help market your business and increase exposure for it. Of course, these online marketplaces or booking portals collect some commission for this, but it is nothing compared to what you will spend on publicity and advertisement. You can also consider listing your business in business directories and local business listings.

Be Active on Social Media

There’s really no better way to get free marketing for your business than through social media. You need to actively put out interesting, unique and viral-worthy content that can help you build a large following and get more exposure for your business. You can also ask friends, family and even employees to regularly re-post your content. Constantly engage with your followers, answer their questions and solicit their feedback. Embrace social media as a tool for marketing your business, and dedicate time to build on it to get some much needed exposure for your business. Occasionally, you can also hold contests and give one or two things away to your followers. People love free things and this can easily help you with free word-of-mouth marketing, because people are bound to talk about it.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-ways-publicize-business-free/

Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Oduok(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
We assist clients that want to go into any business involving manufacturing and processing of any kind, and also students doing research and design involving manufacturing and processing. Check my signature
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by pipedraft: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oil and Gas Training Softwares:
1. AutoCAD
2. Piping Design & Process ( PDMS & HYSYS)
3. Piping & Instrumentation ( P&ID)
4. Seismic & Well logging ( PETREL)

Call: Geoken Tech ( 08060360538)
. kengeotech@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by elbuzzy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Guys check my signature for quality uk bluetooth speakers
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by anoda(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:
You're very right.
100% correct bro
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tired of using so many skin products with out result. Try our certified Herbal fruity extracts skin care products. You deserve a clean healthy yummy dark, chocolate and yellow/fair skin free of pimples, sunburn, rashes, discolorations, hyperpigmentations, green and spider veins, stretch marks and other skin issues. We also treats all types of skin issues caused by harsh chemicals. Considering our harsh weather and other factors in Africa, you can not achieve d skin of ur dreams with chemical infused skin products which will only end up causing more harm and skin cancer on the skin. Call us to order +234 08068516155/08096022845.
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by jidsoon(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
use your picture for wall clock just 4,500 call this number 08033475081

Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by SwitBEsther: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Searching for where to get spices and herbs,we sell wholesale n retail.We do Nation wide delivery.Call / SMS 07013333302
Ginger
Turmeric
Cumin
Garlic
Black seeds
fenugreek seeds
fennel seeds
cloves
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Best place is www.yakata.com.ng. And they are the fastest growing and safest classified ads site at the moment. And they will promote your products free on their social media channels FREE. Join them and thank me later
I don list some of my phones on this your site, ifa i no get buyers eeh, u go see wetin i go do una.
Nice site though
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
elbuzzy:
Guys check my signature for quality uk bluetooth speakers
How much for d bluetooth speakers? Location pls. i need wholesale price that is lower than alaba price
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
At Bennex Communication, we deal and supply all kinds of mobile phones like infinix, tecno, itel, etc and accessories at a very rate.

Free and pay on delivery available for buy in some locations in Abuja and Nasarawa.
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by darelar(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
MrRationaL:
Get Cheap Data : 9mobile and MTN
We Sell Data Bundles.

1gb MTN DATA @ N700*.

1gb ETISALAT/9Mobile @ N700*.

To buy via airtime transfer;.
Call : 07014257070
==Buy via bank transfer/deposit== .
Bank: DIAMOND BANK
Account Name: Hope Emeka
Account number: 9992766427
. Are you serious, when mtn is selling 1GB for #500 and some reseller like you sell between #500-#600.
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by gnss(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
MaziEDOZIE:
...which type of weed you dey always smoke?
Why do you bother yourself about His Grammar, Kindly check his ID ,RipEnglish.Lol

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by microsofttutor(m): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2017
SEE HOW TO FORMAT YOUR AMAZON & CREATESPACE BOOKS USING MICROSOFT WORD at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/08/how-to-format-your-books-using-ms-word.html
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Chuzzyone(m): 4:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Lazyreporta:
OK.. Cool

Spectranet for sale Not craked Hope is not marred, and if in good condition how much do u sale? 07030407370
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Chuzzyone(m): 4:16am On Aug 26, 2017
Lazyreporta:
OK.. Cool

Spectranet for sale Not craked Hope is not marred, and if in good condition how much do u sale? 07030407370
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Chuzzyone(m): 4:33am On Aug 26, 2017
Seize this opportunity to re-brand your company logo for FREE. MIDAS PRINT AND GRAPHIC DESIGN. We offer this gift to our new clients. Your logo is speaks volume than your goods; take advantage! We also meet your design and printing needs. Contact us via the signature below u can equally wasap us. Thank u!
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by bolazz: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2017
are interested in buying installing inverter and solar panel,

did you require a 360 degree surveillance system both in your home and in your companies [CCTV Camera],

LECTRIC INTEGRATED SERVICES LIMITED is the rite place to visit

contact for info: whatsapp [07088798362], 07054991166
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by SaintChukz(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2017
mercyib:
Ok

What are your social media handles?

I think you should search for Eventindustryng on Instagram and Facebook to join their platform. It would help your business.
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by kokomaster3d: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Royal155:
I don list some of my phones on this your site, ifa i no get buyers eeh, u go see wetin i go do una.
Nice site though

How can you be selling new Samsung S8 for N170k. I have reported to them and they have removed your ads and blocked your IP & email. Yakata.com.ng don't joke with scammers. Its the most trusted classifieds site right now in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Lazyreporta(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=Chuzzyone post=59832122][/quote]

Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2017
kokomaster3d:

How can you be selling new Samsung S8 for N170k. I have reported to them and they have removed your ads and blocked your IP & email. Yakata.com.ng don't joke with scammers. Its the most trusted classifieds site right now in Nigeria.
Are you ok? Where did i tell you that am selling samsung phones? Check again before calling me a scammer boss. My business name is Bennex Communication, with email bennexstore@gmail.com
For your information, the only phone I listed on that your site for now is Itel 1409 and the ad is still on.
Am disappointed in this your comment. To think that i was even planning to come to your office at Garki to discuss some issues, but with this attitude, just have to rethink on that.
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by kokomaster3d: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Royal155:
Are you ok? Where did i tell you that am selling samsung phones? Check again before calling me a scammer boss. My business name is Bennex Communication, with email bennexstore@gmail.com
For your information, the only phone I listed on that your site for now is Itel 1409 and the ad is still on.
Am disappointed in this your comment. To think that i was even planning to come to your office at Garki to discuss some issues, but with this attitude, just have to rethink on that.

Sorry I thought you are the one. Don't be offended please. Its another seller who wanted to scam people with his ridicolous price and they blocked him. You are not the one please.
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2017
kokomaster3d:

Sorry I thought you are the one. Don't be offended please. Its another seller who wanted to scam people with his ridicolous price and they blocked him. You are not the one please.
Good. Peace
Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by abbakin: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2017
If you are thinking about listing your business in Nigeria Business Directories and other free online advertising websites, then you can start with Abbakin.com

You can post anything like your upcoming events, products lunch or submit free business listings or guest posting and we would publish and share them online for Free!

To complement your online marketing efforts, this will drive new traffic to your website and increasing your business popularity on the internet.

But before you submit, kindly review our guidelines here:

https://abbakin.com/submit-post-business-listings/

Re: 5 Ways To Publicize Your Business For Free by Canaanland: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2017
*Hello Good day*

������

*do you know you can get a loan within 5 minutes to start your business* *?*
�������
�������

*Do you know you can earn money in your account everyday working online* *Do u know you can also start a business with zero naira in your bank account* *it will surprise u* *i will teach you how*

Instant Approval,Stress free, No processing fee, No collateral,No charges,No partiality ,No connection needed,available 24/7,dont worry I will teach you how and you will thank me Later
�������������
Loan Payment period 1 to 6 month,

Due to Economic recession in Nigeria many people lack some basic amenities,tools and capital
to kick off their businesses .

*I would be teaching participants 10 online business they can do and have a passive income and how to get a loan to start your their businesses without stress or writing any application and pay later*
✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�✍�

*AM NOT CHARGING ANYTHING FOR THIS SEMINAR*

*IT IS FREE*
�������

Am not talking of all this ponzi scheme or MLM or robbing Peter to pay Paul scheme

This is a legitimate business and you start earning in your bank account

*REQUIREMENTS*

*Any good android, smart phone �

*time

*Concentration

*Dont waste your time or data doing irrelevant things on internet all the time*

You should be smart with your smart phone

*Limited whatsapp space*
*The earlier you join for better space*

Drop your number if interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fed Govt: We Didn’t Squander External Reserve / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / Customers Accuse Azman Fuel Station Abuja Of Dispensing Water (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.