Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Had I Know... I Wouldn't Have Started It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Had I Know... I Wouldn't Have Started It (415 Views)

P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / "You Know I Walk The Talk" - Toke Makinwa Steps Out In White (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Had I Know... I Wouldn't Have Started It by mayorcon(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good say good people.

I am Mayowa serving my fatherland in Niger state. I have always believed in entrepreneurship and I am trying to set myself up for at least what could offer me food and shelter after NYSC. So, for this reason, i had an idea i was nursing in my mind since i was in school, i felt it was time to get it started when i resume fully for the commencement of the service year in January. I didn't have enough money to start the business, so i had to borrow from ETC loan (for those of you that know). www.afridel.com. I borrowed 85 thousand naira to design the website stated earlier and i also gather my two months alawi to promote the project. Someone also borrowed 40k on my behalf with the promise that i will pay him with the interest after the success of the business just to complete the website development program.

To cut the long story short, the business did not work out as planned, I am owning ETC and they are seriously after me, they promised to seize my certificate and even hand me over to the police. I am most even concerned about the person who borrowed on my behalf that i promised to pay back his own part earlier so that he is not going to have any issue.

Right now i need nothing less that 50 thousand plus the remains of my alawi for the rest of my service year

Please note that i am real and not fake, i can give all document to prove that to anyone who kindly wants to help. I am doing this because i just don't know what else to do to raise 50k. I was only trying to help myself out so i don't suffer after service but i have not even finished service and i have entered into a deep mess.

Please i need your support people, no amount is too small to help me. I know this is shameful because people that know me are on this platform but i think its better doing this than going into crime. Once again, please, i seriously need help. mayowa oyediran Gtbank 0108296757

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Had I Know... I Wouldn't Have Started It by Young03(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
ol

(1) (Reply)

Christian Website / Barack Obama On Late Edith 'edie' Windsor, Got Americans Talking / Black Excellence: Sterling K. Brown Historic Win And Emmys Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.