Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Can Someone Get A Job With Lower Credit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Get A Job With Lower Credit (1432 Views)

Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? / Mtn Customer Service Role For 2.2/lower Credit Graduate / Latest MTN Jobs For Bsc And HND With 2nd Class Lower, Lower Credit And Above. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Get A Job With Lower Credit by daniel56(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
If someone have lower credit, can he/she get a good job. Because some people say that person can never get a good job only if it's his/her father company. Pls my friends I need a reply.
Re: Can Someone Get A Job With Lower Credit by Zimri(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
What skill do you have?

How many jobs have you tried applying for?
Re: Can Someone Get A Job With Lower Credit by point7s(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lower credit is not the end of life, you can get a good job but if you no get faith na long thing.
Re: Can Someone Get A Job With Lower Credit by clems88(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Keep asking people and you will surely hear the answer you want. Better take that cert and look for work and add prayers
Re: Can Someone Get A Job With Lower Credit by Zimri(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
clems88:
Keep asking people and you will surely hear the answer you want. Better take that cert and look for work and add prayers

I tire
Re: Can Someone Get A Job With Lower Credit by daniel56(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thanks for your reply

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Aptitude Test / Pls Help Me Verify / Latest Job Vacancies At Konga, 10th December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.