Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Can I Eat During White Fasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can I Eat During White Fasting (41318 Views)

RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 / Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Eat During White Fasting by adeoladele(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
I am currently on white fasting am to break by 3pm everyday, I was so surprised yesterday when my wife said I cant break with potatos, egg, or beans without palm oil and pepper. She said only garri, fruth and coconut I need someone to explain what white fasting is before I punish myself.

Thanks
Re: What Can I Eat During White Fasting by heendrix(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
adeoladele:
I am currently on white fasting am to break by 3pm everyday, I was so surprised yesterday when my wife said I cant break with potatos, egg, or beans without palm oil and pepper. She said only garri, fruth and coconut I need someone to explain what white fasting is before I punish myself.

Thanks

Lol grin na CAC you dey attend?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Eat During White Fasting by SOFTENGR: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
God forbid, I can never go hungry. Fasting when I have all these before me?

Re: What Can I Eat During White Fasting by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

Lol grin na CAC you dey attend?
Mfm and CAC have some things in common
Re: What Can I Eat During White Fasting by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
adeoladele:

Thanks
Drink water,eat light food throughout the fasting period. Food like EBA,akpu,beans should be avoided because they're heavy and might affect your stomach. You can take pap, biscuits, bread and tea,
Re: What Can I Eat During White Fasting by rnngreat: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

We have available sweet and very dry Garri Ijebu or yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / A bag is equivalent to 20 custard paint / 50kg.

And If you are interested in fresh Palm Oil, please

Call/Whatsapp: 07062264200
Re: What Can I Eat During White Fasting by CrazyMan(m): 5:52am On Jan 18, 2018
adeoladele:

Thanks
White fasting is the regular fasting you do the difference between it and the normal fasting is that you break it with fruits not food.

I would suggest you use water melon since it has zero acidic components compared to other fruits.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.