Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Tell Me The Truth, Did You Not Talk About Nigeria Today? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tell Me The Truth, Did You Not Talk About Nigeria Today? (411 Views)

What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me The Truth, Did You Not Talk About Nigeria Today? by seiyefajohn(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
TELL ME THE TRUTH, DID YOU NOT TALK ABOUT NIGERIA TODAY?
It’s the same routine every day, Nigerian youths are professors and political/social analysts in their own like(s) and rights. We wake up in the morning to analyze our nation’s problems till the brim of the day, without finding a solution to implement. Where we are going is visually bleak—the eye that is providing the vision is weak with a leakage. In such a circumstance, I will advice that one escape to light and come back with materials to make brightness. And mind you, never announce your preparations for departure, the forces behind the darkness will stop at nothing to stop you from sorting after the light for a better life.

www.seiyefajohn.com.ng
www.seiyefajohn.mysite.com
Re: Tell Me The Truth, Did You Not Talk About Nigeria Today? by kingsley9505(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
;DI did

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know Can Get You Admission / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Lecturers Embarks On Indefinite Strike / JAMB Directs All 2017 Candidates To Re-upload Their O'level Results-see Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.