Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? (1466 Views)

Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers / Thanks To Npower For Owing Two Months Stipends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? by yns4real: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Contrary to expectation and impression given at the time of device selection, TECNO MOBILE has 'failed' to include magnetic keyboad, a significant specification in the TECNO Pad DROID II delivered to NPOWER Programme.

This removal has been confirmed by the Npower volunteers who have so far collected their TECNO PAD from the NPOWER. See the conversations here:

www.nairaland.com/3995773/npower-beneficiaries-started-collecting-devices/3

Some of us made a choice of TECNO PAD primarily because of the said magnetic keyboard. With this removal, I am personally disappointed.

The question now is that: is NPOWER going to be deducting (<N200) from our monthly stipend as included in the agreements when in fact the delivery is not up to specification?

Re: Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? by josephjuwon75(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pls what about other specifications like battery, ram, screen etc?
Re: Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? by Oladayopop(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
What's the spec please?
Re: Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? by yns4real: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oladayopop:
What's the spec please?

NPVN - Device Picker - Details

Tecno Pad

₦4,678.95 per Month

Your monthly salary, after selecting this device would be: ₦ 29,821.05 per month

All Devices
Select Device
SPECFICICATION
Specifications
Brand Tecno
Network GSM: 900/1800MHz/WCDMA:900/2100MHz

Sim Micro Sim
Colour Gold/Black
Display 10.1" IPS Touch Screen (1280x800)

OS Windows 10 Or Android v5.1

CPU Intel Cherry Trail Quad-Core Z8350 1.92GHz or MTK 64 Bits Cortex

Card Slot Micro SD

Memory: 16GB or 32GB ROM

2GB RAM

Camera: 2.0MP Front Camera
5.0MP Rear Camera

Sound Dual Front Stereo Speakers

Comms 802.11b/g/n+BT4.0
Battery 7000mAh/5V/2A
Others Mini HDMI
USB3.0*1 USB2.0*2 Micro USB*1

Standard Accessories: Power Adapter, USB Cable

Optional Accessories: Keyboard, Pouch

Service/Support Centres 16
Included Apps Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, 1TB Skydrive Storage)

Collection Points 24
VENDOR: PATITI

DEVICE WARRANTY: 13 MONTHS
Re: Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? by yns4real: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
josephjuwon75:
Pls what about other specifications like battery, ram, screen etc?

those specifications were met except for magnetic keyboard.
Re: Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? by josephjuwon75(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
yns4real:

those specifications were met except for magnetic keyboard.
OK, thanks but remember dey put optional in dat keypad
Re: Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? by yns4real: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
josephjuwon75:

OK, thanks but remember dey put optional in dat keypad

that's NOT the meaning. It means u may or may not use it . CHECK THE SPECIFICATIONS of TECNO DROIPAD PRO II online. It's d same as the product they are giving to us except for missing keyboard.
Re: Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? by dejt4u(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
tacno Tab Review from a volunteer

MY TECNO DEVICE!!!
The Good and THE BAD.

Finally FRIENDS! The very much anticipated tecno device is nothing close to what we hyped it to be. The device was ordered to minimise cost as it wasn't the original anticipated droidpad 10 pro 2.

1. The device is of low quality....DEFINITELY NOT droidpad 10 pro 2 but droidpad 10 !!A .

2.The screen is not hd quality. Dat means you get a shabby picture quality of course...

3. it doesn't have a keyboard and doesn't have a keyboard port either.

4.The screen scratches as the slightest glitch unlike samsung..

5. Of cus you will know by now that it does not have a remis OS as against the pictures we got earlier from participants.

6. Most of the apps in it are outdated except for the recently installed npower apps. You have to update almost every app on it for it to function properly.

7. Trust me when i say the 1.3Ghz is a floss.....i cant even run the speed of a 1.0ghz from observations.

8. It runs on Mediatek..dat tell you that my tecno device gets high temperature when overused....

9. Pls don't bank on the Almighty 7000 mah, i tell you i charged the device full and after bearly 3hrs of extensive usage it has dropped to 67% ...i didn't watch video o...i didn't play game i was just adjusting settings and browsing at same time. Now imagine if i played 3heavy games on it on diff windows��.

10. The device for From my unboxing and inspection so far is just a "A TAB".nothing special about it. It says it has 4G but the speed is not even up to a WCMDA. it just preferably ad i known, i would av gone for samsung tab E instead. Camera is manageable for a tab.

11.It runs on outdated 5.1 android os. The pouch is good but its fragile at same time.

12. It came with 2gig ram and 16gig rom....but out of the 2gig ram 0.7gig has been used on internal apps....leaving with just 1.3gig ram. And out of the 16gig rom 13gig has been used on internal running so you only have 3gig available internal storage. That means you will start saving your money for an external 16/32 gig if you want to enjoy you movies and music.

13. I tried to google the particular model droidpad 10 2....but google kept one bringing result foe droidpad 10 PRO 2. That meas this device does not exist before now neither was it an existing tecno flagship. Its either tecno rushed the device for low quality because npower cud not afford cover the cost of droidpad 10 pro 2 or the device was just cloned for npower specifics. Ladies and Gentle men....Samsung tab E can be found in market place...Jumia...Computer Village etc....but it a pity Droidpad 10 2a doesn't exist outside npower.

14. Finally the design is ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile 'Removes' Keyboard From Tecno Pad Delivered To Npower? by yns4real: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
dejt4u:
tacno Tab Review from a volunteer

MY TECNO DEVICE!!!
The Good and THE BAD.

Finally FRIENDS! The very much anticipated tecno device is nothing close to what we hyped it to be. The device was ordered to minimise cost as it wasn't the original anticipated droidpad 10 pro 2.

1. The device is of low quality....DEFINITELY NOT droidpad 10 pro 2 but droidpad 10 !!A .

2.The screen is not hd quality. Dat means you get a shabby picture quality of course...

3. it doesn't have a keyboard and doesn't have a keyboard port either.

4.The screen scratches as the slightest glitch unlike samsung..

5. Of cus you will know by now that it does not have a remis OS as against the pictures we got earlier from participants.

6. Most of the apps in it are outdated except for the recently installed npower apps. You have to update almost every app on it for it to function properly.

7. Trust me when i say the 1.3Ghz is a floss.....i cant even run the speed of a 1.0ghz from observations.

8. It runs on Mediatek..dat tell you that my tecno device gets high temperature when overused....

9. Pls don't bank on the Almighty 7000 mah, i tell you i charged the device full and after bearly 3hrs of extensive usage it has dropped to 67% ...i didn't watch video o...i didn't play game i was just adjusting settings and browsing at same time. Now imagine if i played 3heavy games on it on diff windows��.

10. The device for From my unboxing and inspection so far is just a "A TAB".nothing special about it. It says it has 4G but the speed is not even up to a WCMDA. it just preferably ad i known, i would av gone for samsung tab E instead. Camera is manageable for a tab.

11.It runs on outdated 5.1 android os. The pouch is good but its fragile at same time.

12. It came with 2gig ram and 16gig rom....but out of the 2gig ram 0.7gig has been used on internal apps....leaving with just 1.3gig ram. And out of the 16gig rom 13gig has been used on internal running so you only have 3gig available internal storage. That means you will start saving your money for an external 16/32 gig if you want to enjoy you movies and music.

13. I tried to google the particular model droidpad 10 2....but google kept one bringing result foe droidpad 10 PRO 2. That meas this device does not exist before now neither was it an existing tecno flagship. Its either tecno rushed the device for low quality because npower cud not afford cover the cost of droidpad 10 pro 2 or the device was just cloned for npower specifics. Ladies and Gentle men....Samsung tab E can be found in market place...Jumia...Computer Village etc....but it a pity Droidpad 10 2a doesn't exist outside npower.

14. Finally the design is ok

Hey! We were deceived.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Wanted!!! / U / Data Entry Team Lead At HUGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.