Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

10 Tested Strategies For Increasing Your Books Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Tested Strategies For Increasing Your Books Sales (302 Views)

How To Make N400,000 Monthly Selling Your Books / Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations / 11 Tested Marketing Strategies For Outstanding Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Tested Strategies For Increasing Your Books Sales by microsofttutor(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2017
Making huge sales and profits from book publishing has never been easy! There are some hidden secrets and tactics that you must comprehend and apply if you really want to make a huge sale from your books you published at any online store like Amazon and Createspace. You can publish and market your books in various formats like kindle, paperback and print book. Many amazon Authors don't know about Createspace which is a subsidiary of amazon.

Also, there are some mistakes you must avoid as an Author. Amazon is infact the largest online book store with billions of customers and millions of Authors. So to succeed as an Author is not a very easy task. But it can easier for you if you are shown these tactics behind amazon book publishing and marketing!
how to promote and market your ebooks to increase sales and earnings
Many new book Authors always ask the following questions:

How do you market your book on Amazon?
What is Amazon select?
What is a perma free book?
How do you market a book?
How do you market your book on Amazon?
How do you market your book?
What are the techniques of marketing?

I answered some of these questions in my previous article on The Simplified Guide For Setting Up And Selling Your Books Through Amazon and CreateSpace at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/08/guide-for-setting-up-and-self-publish-on-amazon-and-createspace.html. I will answer the rest of the questions in this article!

SEE ALSO: HOW TO SET UP, SELF-PUBLISH & SELL YOUR BOOKS ON CREATESPACE at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/08/how-to-set-up-self-publish-your-createspace-book.html

There are many reasons why you should publish your book on amazon. I shared my reasons for choosing amazon as my book publishing platform out of other available publishing platforms at http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/08/review-of-amazon-vs-other-book-publishing-platforms.html.

My First Experience As an Author at Amazon was very bad because I started and learnt about Amazon marketing all by myself. I made a lot of mistakes which I will not allow any new Author that comes across my path to experience. That was what prompted me to write this article. It took me three weeks to make my first sale in my first book.

My sole aim in this article is to reveal all the strategies that I have been implementing in my books as an Author that yielded a positive result in terms of sales.
You are very privileged to have come across this article!

Ten Ebook Marketing and Promotion Guides for Every Self Publisher

The increase in the demand for ebooks also demands a lot of strategies in the part of the Author or publisher. This ten marketing guides have been tested and proven for any online book publishing platform especially Amazon and Createspace. Study each guide carefully!

1. Always Use A Professional Cover Design

Your cover design gives a potential buyer the first impression about the entire content of your book. Buyer can only make a move of looking into the content of your book only if your book cover tickled their fancy!

Your book cover speaks a lot about your book. That is the more reason why you should endeavour to use professional cover designs for your books no matter the platform you publish your book.

Here are some features of an un-recommended or unprofessional book cover design:

So many texts in the cover
Very Long Titles
Poor Background
Poor Colour Combination
Low Quality Images

My advice for you is that if you can't design well by yourself, hire an expert or first learn how to design professional ecovers and paperbacks. There are so many software you can use to design awesome ecovers for your books like Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. I prefer to use photoshop because am used to it. In my next tutorial I will teach how to design professional book covers using photoshop.

I can always help you design professional book covers both for your amazon Ebooks and your Paperback or Print book. If you need my book cover design services, just write to me through my email.

Here are the screenshots of some of my ecover designs:

Non fiction books:

screenshot 1: ecover design sample - Ms Access book

The book is available at amazon
Fiction book

screenshot 2: ecover design sample for fiction books
Recipes

screenshot 3: ecover design sample - Recipes

Also available at amazon

There are some free and paid websites where you can learn ecover design like Photoshop Essentials website. Another tutorial medium is youtube. It has all the video tutorials you need to become a photoshop professional.

2. Utilize both Amazon Kindle, Paperback and Createspace Print book Formats

Most times, Amazon frowns at Authors who publish their books in other online book stores. Amazon now has another book publishing platform called Createspace. This platform is mainly for hard copies of books and they reach out to other book publishing platforms and infact this platform is not as strict as Amazon KDP when it comes to book review.

Click http://www.microsofttut.com/2017/08/strategies-for-promoting-and-increasing-your-book-sales.html to read full post with screen to screen images and links

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Business Ideas And Free Money Making Ebooks / Best Service Provider Reviews - Bulksms / Sure Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.