Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Get Paid Writing HTML And Javascript Codes Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Paid Writing HTML And Javascript Codes Only (1670 Views)

Get Paid Writing And Publishing Articles And Ebook / 22 Websites To Get Paid Writing / Creating A Simple Calculator Using HTML,CSS And Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Writing HTML And Javascript Codes Only by ultimatex(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Nickzom Calculator is a platform that solves calculation problems and displays the parameters, steps and solution accurately and accordingly in order for the user to easily comprehend.

As a Nickzom developer, your task is to look for calculation problems in Mathematics, Physics and Engineering that are not currently on the platform write the codes to solve this calculation problem showing the steps in the order below and get paid to your stipulated bank account once your wallet has a minimum of ₦2500

To start making money easily visit https://www.nickzom.org/developer

We are currently having a few issues in viewing our platform on Opera Mini and UC Browser MOBILE browsers but other browsers work just fine.
We recommend GOOGLE CHROME when accessing our platform via mobile.

If you know how to fix our issue with Opera mini and UC Browser. Please Contact Us - https://www.nickzom.org/calculator/contactus.php
We pay well and on time, all you need to do is code.

Thank You and God Bless!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Up With Artist Abyz Zyba Abiodun / Training For Life Changing Opprtunity / I Will Show You How I Drive Unlimited Traffic To My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.