Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Video Showing The Moment Woman Jumped To Her Death From 12th Floor Of An Hotel I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video Showing The Moment Woman Jumped To Her Death From 12th Floor Of An Hotel I (1728 Views)

A Snake Attacks An Oklahoma Visitor, Doorbell Camera Captures The Moment / Nigerian Lady Throws Her Housemaid Down From The Second Floor Of Their House In / How 17-year-old Depressed Girl Jumped To Her Death From Very High(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Showing The Moment Woman Jumped To Her Death From 12th Floor Of An Hotel I by seedorffits(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Video Showing The Moment Woman Jumped To Her Death From 12th Floor Of An Hotel In New York
2 Google +0 0 2

A video that showed the moment a woman jumped to her death from the 12th floor of ritzy 1 Hotel Central Park on Tuesday, letting go from about 120 feet above the pavement as police tried to persuade her to change her mind and get to safety has surfaced online.

In the video footage shared online on Livelaek, the woman is seen standing on the window of the fancy hotel while police were also seen above trying to talk her out of committing suicide, buy she obliged and eventually let go, falling from the 12th floor to her death.

Watch the shocking video here.
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/video-showing-moment-woman-jumped-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Them Can I Sell? / Chief Sunday Igboho, Prince Kazeem Eletu React To Ade Lawyer’s Allegation / The Untold Story Of The Criminals In First Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.