Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,830 members, 7,837,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

What I Learnt From Two Animals Today. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What I Learnt From Two Animals Today. (452 Views)

Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today. / I am Scared O, Have Learnt My Lesson, No More Skin To Skin / Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt From Two Animals Today. by Acebrain28(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2017
IS YOUR MENTAL HEALTH POSITIVE?

Are you currently passing through emotional problems?

Are you suffering discrimination of any sort because of a disability?

Do you think you can never be good enough like your mates?

If you answer Yes to any of the above then I implore you to meditate as you go through this brief piece of lesson mother nature have in store for us.

*** As my daily routine would permit, I was into deep thoughts and I began pondering about the awesome mystery about nature.

You see there are so many things around us that can encouraged us, help us think positive and stay happy despite all odds.

Whether Non-Living, Plants or Animals, they all have a lesson for us ...

I pondered about animals in the wild surviving against all odds, then as if on clue two animals popped into my mind.

This two creatures are wonderful and full of lessons for we humans to emulate. You see, I pass through distress and discrimination by people around me daily, yet by examining this two creatures I have learnt in a whole noble way that our problems are really not our actual challenge but rather our altitude is what determines if our problem becomes a burden to us and vice-versa.

Here are some lessons I learnt as I compared my life with this amazing creatures:﹑

- Elephants live in the wild where survival is strictly for the fast and cunning, but they are slow moving creatures due to their huge physique.

However, they possess such great strength that even a hundred men can't attain... What I learnt?

- Be yourself.
-Do Everyone around make fun of you and make you seem inferior to them? Don't let them kill your zeal, don't quit your goal.
-If you keep reaching out you will get it.
-Just don't give up in this life. You might be far behind your mates but don't be discouraged.
-Remember the Elephant, it is slow but strong and have survived against odds. So focus more on what you are good at and work to perfect it.
-Like an Elephant, There's something unique about you that a hundred of your critics can not attain.

- Eagles despite its relative small physique are great birds of prey that fear nothing.

An Eagle can carry things that weight more than them.

The eye of an Eagle is so magnificently designed that from a tree top, an Eagle can spot a prey as small as A rabbit more than two miles away, this is simply amazing.

More, have you seen an eagle fly? Oh my! What an art of beauty. The way they flap their great wings, the manner they glide or is it how they keep soaring through the sky for hours without feeling fatigue of any form? Eagles are wonderful...

What can you learn from them?

-Like an eagle look ahead.. Look deep, breath.
-Free yourself don't hold back to what you are.
-Fear nothing.
-Keep aiming for the top and keep moving.
-You might think you are not up to the task, you might say Hey, I've tried and tried, it ain't working out for me. Truth is courage begets excellence. Until you stop doubting and start soaring you won't get there.
-Do not let the present circumstances deny you of your dreams.
-Dream Big, Believe it and work it out.
-Surprise them!

#Breath
#Be Determined
#You can do it.

-acebrain.

Cc: Sissy3 dominique Lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt From Two Animals Today. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Nicely written! I like the part where you said ,' if you keep reaching out you will get it.'
Re: What I Learnt From Two Animals Today. by Juwton: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
The No.: 1 Organic Agricultural Forum called Farm Herbal Pro Group on Telegram which is a "No Holds Barred Platform" that discusses agriculture.
Just within the space of 3 months the educative and versatile Farm Herbal Group on WhatsApp was inundated with inquires from enthusiastic farmers and members, to the extent that all the spaces on the WhatsApp platform were filled up quickly; In addition, lot of people could not get registered on the WhatsApp, Hence, the migration to a larger platform; Telegram was necessary.
The Farm Herbal Pro on Telegram is a veritable forum where proven scientific information and latest easy farming solutions are shared.
The group contributions to easy and cost cutting agricultural practices such as in Poultry, Livestock, Dairy and Fisheries cannot be over emphasised. It should be noted that these contributions come at no cost, IT IS FREE.
Do not be left out of this great forum, join this train on Telegram where you can learn, teach, ask questions, do business and share knowledge without any fear.
If you are interested, kindly contact me through WhatsApp on 09096429203

(1) (Reply)

Are You Asthmatic? Good News For You. / 6 Healthy Reasons You Should Take Green Tea / "Super Buffoon" Who Fed His Son With Bleach, To Cure His Autism!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.