Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Reasons Why You Must Learn How To Design An Ebook Cover - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Reasons Why You Must Learn How To Design An Ebook Cover (1238 Views)

Crowdsourcing My Ebook Cover For N10,000 / How To Design Ebook Cover Using Photoshop / I Urgently Need A Graphic Designer: Ebook Cover And Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Must Learn How To Design An Ebook Cover by sylvelity: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2010
Hello Friend,
Early this year, I talk about how to design an ebook cover which is very important, but along the way i have notice that the ebook cover design is very very effective if you must have a very potential clients even as a website designer,

all most all website owners now want to have a product to sell online, something like books, VCD and others.
E-book cover design is a huge business for a smart and very good Graphics Designers to make money this year.

That why we the Graphics Palace Team are more concern about Naija Graphics Artists to make money from the unknown source of making money in design.

Here we have a tutorial on how to design a very cool and creativity ebook cover.
to check out the link visit.

http://graphicspalace.com/index.php/topic,110.0.html

Regards,
The Graphics Palace Forum Team.

Re: Reasons Why You Must Learn How To Design An Ebook Cover by OKX(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2010
dude, u dont have to major in english to communicate properly.
if english is not your mother tongue, then get someone to edit ur posts.

i barely understood ur post- no offense meant, but i assume the aim of ur post is to convey clear, understandable info.

if u sound/write like this, chances are that any work u produce will be full of errors! embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Must Learn How To Design An Ebook Cover by ukpai4real: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2010
@OKX,
Hey you that is claiming (Prof. Wole Soyinka) get it right on your head that this Section is not an Educational Section
where you will start picking out errors in people English writings.

This is a Graphics - Video Section where we exchange ideas and correct any error graphics designs and not English writing.

Thankx
Re: Reasons Why You Must Learn How To Design An Ebook Cover by sertwilly(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2010
Thank u bro help me tell Prof and let he/she knows that with he/she wrote in there were to be scored by a linguistic, Mr./Mrs. know it all with be sorry, even it you think the grammar is not ok, in as much as you can comprehend what was written that's ok, but the fact remains that in as much as you complain of the grammar that is a simple truth that you yourself, you English is not sound as well look at what your post and you can see your folly.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion Box / Effective Hd Video Conferencing Solutions / 13 Days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.