Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (1979 Views)

I Had These Dreams / Please I Need Interpretations For These Dreams. / If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
pls what do u guys think abt this dreams

the first time I had d dream :
I was with a guy I really love but we haven't started dating yet... in that dat dream we were both sitting down on a bench when a very beautiful snake appeared (I can't remember how it came dia tho), I was so afraid and was trying to run but something was slowing me down....and d snake was raising it head trying to reach me ( it was like it wanted to play with me) the guy wasn't scared but he rather told me to relax, that the snake won't bite me. I woke up scared

that one pass

then last night:

I was dreaming where my parents called us for morning devotion . I was Abt entering our parlour when my mum shouted snake!!... so we started looking for d snake and later caught it.... a very beautiful black and white snake in zigzag lines. my dad ordered my brother to throw it away.
All of a sudden my brother started playing with me with d snake.. I was so afraid but something was slowing me down to run, I was just dia crying and shouting his name... the snake was raising it's head to my face and I shouted and woke up with so much fear.

I prayed and read psalm 91 but kind of scared about those 2 dreams

I am going to see that guy I love tomorrow because he is very sick but I am having double mind now.
pls someone help a sister

don't mind my grammar.... fear no gree me
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by greatnaija01: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
if in dream you are SLOW then in real life somethings may start slowing you down o.... be careful. Snake spirit is usually allocated to LUST and other sex related things. Kindly pray every night before you sleep and if the GUY IS AT PEACE WITH A SNAKE SPIRIT then that shows you he is not a pure dude o. Be very careful.

Anyway mind the kind of films u watch n books u read n conversations or associations u keep.... The serpent wants you. pls be prayerful

Olive4:

I was with a guy I really love but we haven't started dating yet... in that dat dream we were both sitting down on a bench when a very beautiful snake appeared (I can't remember how it came dia tho), I was so afraid and was trying to run but something was slowing me down....and d snake was raising it head trying to reach me ( it was like it wanted to play with me) the guy wasn't scared but he rather told me to relax, that the snake won't bite me. I woke up scared

that one pass

then last night:

I was dreaming where my parents called us for morning devotion . I was Abt entering our parlour when my mum shouted snake!!... so we started looking for d snake and later caught it.... a very beautiful black and white snake in zigzag lines. my dad ordered my brother to throw it away.
All of a sudden my brother started playing with me with d snake.. I was so afraid but something was slowing me down to run, I was just dia crying and shouting his name... the snake was raising it's head to my face and I shouted and woke up with so much fear.

I am going to see that guy I love tomorrow because he is very sick but I am having double mind now.

Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Stevebamdex(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
The two dreams you had is still pointing to the same situation and condition.
But be very careful,there is nothing beautiful about snakes.although,they have enchanting and beautiful colours as you have seen it but they have deadly venom on the inside..they should never be played or toyed with.they are like mobile death moving around seeking whom to devour.
Now back to the dream..the guy doesn't have a pure motive towards you.
Although he may be handsome,brainy and physically endowed.{The reason for the beautiful snake you saw with him}
Dating him would be like a consuming temptation to your life and destiny.
The fact that he was even the one persuading you not to run away from the snake is an indication that something would soon go wrong if chose to even go close to him and not to even talk of dating him.
Although he has some good qualities that would make him too hard for you to resist.
Be ready to face his lies,deceit,double tongued and even the deadly side you have not yet seen in him. Be very careful.
God bless you.
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by NoWorries7(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please take it serious... Its Spiritual husband, I will put you in prayers... The guy you love need prayers too.
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
if in dream you are SLOW then in real life somethings may start slowing you down o.... be careful. Snake spirit is usually allocated to LUST and other sex related things. Kindly pray every night before you sleep and if the GUY IS AT PEACE WITH A SNAKE SPIRIT then that shows you he is not a pure dude o. Be very careful.

Anyway mind the kind of films u watch n books u read n conversations or associations u keep.... The serpent wants you. pls be prayerful

Tnx.... I have phobia for snakes tho
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stevebamdex:
The two dreams you had is still pointing to the same situation and condition.
But be very careful,there is nothing beautiful about snakes.although,they have enchanting and beautiful colours as you have seen it but they have deadly venom on the inside..they should never be played or toyed with.they are like mobile death moving around seeking whom to devour.
Now back to the dream..the guy doesn't have a pure motive towards you.
Although he may be handsome,brainy and physically endowed.{The reason for the beautiful snake you saw with him}
Dating him would be like a consuming temptation to your life and destiny.
The fact that he was even the one persuading you not to run away from the snake is an indication that something would soon go wrong if chose to even go close to him and not to even talk of dating him.
Although he has some good qualities that would make him too hard for you to resist.
Be ready to face his lies,deceit,double tongued and even the deadly side you have not yet seen in him. Be very careful.
God bless you.

I was really scared of the whole stuff and now I am more scared. so I should turn him down and never visit him, it will be difficult tho but I will try.

Tnx and God bless you too
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
NoWorries7:
Please take it serious... Its Spiritual husband, I will put you in prayers... The guy you love need prayers too.

pls do.... Tnx
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by heendrix(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olive4:

pls do.... Tnx

it's all okay sis i'd advice you go with the first n second guy's opinion and also go for a three days prayer n fasting if you want me to give you prayer point and bible verses to do that let me know
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Stevebamdex(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olive4:

I was really scared of the whole stuff and now I am more scared. so I should turn him down and never visit him, it will be difficult tho but I will try.

Tnx and God bless you too
Of course it will be very difficult for you to just ignored him because I could sense you likes him which is normal..definately,there are things about him you will always find irresistible hence the reason why you felt being slow down and not being able to run away quickly in that dream.they are forces but you called it attraction or flashes of being handsome or brainy..
Those attractions are the forces that wouldn't allow you to run and move on quickly with your life..they are screen-savers.
The attraction you are seeing in him is not always the truth about him..the real him is the snake you saw.That's his content which represents temptation,lies,and deceit..the devil doesn't appear to people in his ugly character if he does you might have run away by now but most times,he appears so glowing with venous contents inside..what will kill a man will sometimes smile at him before it strikes..that will not be ur own portion ijn.
I thank God your spirit man is still very much alive to sense the incoming danger before they manifest physically.{Which is very rare to come across this days because many have lost theirs via fornication and adultery etc }.
So if anything eventually happens,after allowing that guy into your life. Then,you will have to personally pay for whatever it costs you because you have already been warned...the bible says,if you scorn instructions,you alone will pay for it.
So Keep praying my dear..you will soon become a giant spiritually if you run away from sin and with a godly and good spiritual mentor..
The gift of prophecy to foreseen things is hard to come by..is a gift but not cheap and its also possible to lose it cheaply through carelessness.
pls,don't lose it..

Sorry for the long write up..I'm only showing concern as per my calling.
God bless you.
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olive4:

that one pass

then last night:

unhmmh he has a spirit wife that is close to him very well. Pester him about it he will tell you. You've not started dating and she's already appearing to you and giving you the warning signs in a beautiful way by the time you start dating then you will know that it's not a joke. Pray and possibly stay clear.
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by NoWorries7(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Im Sorry... Didn't finish it before commenting... it's the other way round... My mistake
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Of course it will be very difficult for you to just ignored him because I could sense you likes him which is normal..definately,there are things about him you will always find irresistible hence the reason why you felt being slow down and not being able to run away quickly in that dream.they are forces but you called it attraction or flashes of being handsome or brainy..
Those attractions are the forces that wouldn't allow you to run and move on quickly with your life..they are screen-savers.
The attraction you are seeing in him is not always the truth about him..the real him is the snake you saw.That's his content which represents temptation,lies,and deceit..the devil doesn't appear to people in his ugly character if he does you might have run away by now but most times,he appears so glowing with venous contents inside..what will kill a man will sometimes smile at him before it strikes..that will not be ur own portion ijn.
I thank God your spirit man is still very much alive to sense the incoming danger before they manifest physically.{Which is very rare to come across this days because many have lost theirs via fornication and adultery etc }.
So if anything eventually happens,after allowing that guy into your life. Then,you will have to personally pay for whatever it costs you because you have already been warned...the bible says,if you scorn instructions,you alone will pay for it.
So Keep praying my dear..you will soon become a giant spiritually if you run away from sin and with a godly and good spiritual mentor..
The gift of prophecy to foreseen things is hard to come by..is a gift but not cheap and its also possible to lose it cheaply through carelessness.
pls,don't lose it..

Sorry for the long write up..I'm only showing concern as per my calling.
God bless you.

makes alot of sense... tnx

I dream alot but I don't think I am a prophetess
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
NoWorries7:
Im Sorry... Didn't finish it before commenting... it's the other way round... My mistake

alright
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Stevebamdex(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olive4:

makes alot of sense... tnx

I dream alot but I don't think I am a prophetess

The fact that you do dream doesn't make you a prophetess my dear..I had seen 100's of visions and dream even before I became born again.
And again,Its not only prophets/prophetess/pastors that do dream.
And its not only christians either.
Once you have a spiritual background in your family,then you are bound to dream dreams either positively or negatively..your own dream look more spiritually inclined christians dreams, hence the reason why I have being replying you.
Are you born again?
If I may ask dear,which church do you attend?
Have you being having bf's before this recent one you plan to enter into?
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stevebamdex:

The fact that you do dream doesn't make you a prophetess my dear..I had seen 100's of visions and dream even before I became born again.
And again,Its not only prophets/prophetess/pastors that do dream.
And its not only christians either.
Once you have a spiritual background in your family,then you are bound to dream dreams either positively or negatively..your own dream look more spiritually inclined christians dreams, hence the reason why I have being replying you.
Are you born again?
If I may ask dear,which church do you attend?
Have you being having bf's before this recent one you plan to enter into?

I can't describe myself as a born again because I find it very difficult connecting with God (you know that connection with your creator) but I believe in God and his existence.

I broke up from my last relationship like 2months ago.

I am an Anglican
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Stevebamdex(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olive4:

I can't describe myself as a born again because I find it very difficult connecting with God (you know that connection with your creator) but I believe in God and his existence.

I broke up from my last relationship like 2months ago.

I am an Anglican
Interesting,I like you for being truthful about yourself.it shows you are real to yourself and also to God.
If you don't mind,Can you send me a direct message right here or via my email? there are things I would like to discuss with you privately concerning this same issue but only if you will be pleased with to do that and if you are not pleased to interact privately,I would surely understand your stand..
God bless you..!
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Tosinex:
unhmmh he has a spirit wife that is close to him very well. Pester him about it he will tell you. You've not started dating and she's already appearing to you and giving you the warning signs in a beautiful way by the time you start dating then you will know that it's not a joke. Pray and possibly stay clear.

hmm... hard to believe tho

tnx
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Yknekan(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2017
God is the one communicating with you through those dreams. Of course snakes represents deceit, dangerous, deceitful, devilish. Genesis .3 vs1.
Only the Spirit of God can help you against the devil. To have a successful relationship you have to trust God only, He knows the hidden things.

Often times we spend hours in prayers, casting and binding, the devil than waiting on God to give us directions in our spirits through meditation on His Word. When you settle down with the Word of God after prayers, ask God to enlighten your mind in His Word, ask for the help of the Holy Spirit for guidance.
For God to show you these dreams, it means He is really interested in your relationships. The man is not the problem, the issue is what is God really saying about the friendship.
Our emotion is like the devil, deceitful. Don't trust your feelings, sometimes it can be your worst enemy. It can lead you on the wrong path. Only God knows the hidden secret things.
From my own experience, through the Spirit of God, I realised sometimes the worst sinner may have the heart God loves. But you can miss the plan of God by judging people, relationships by how you feel and trying to do things your own way.
Romans,8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God.
Only God knows what should be, the time may not be right for this relationship... The man may be bad,....or the guy could be good but having a bad monitoring spirit....etc
We can give different interpretation to your dreams through our past experiences, but your life is peculiar to God.
Getting closer to God is the only way out of the trap of the enemy. The more you submit unto God, the more He will reveal to you and guide you by your spirit. . God is with you, when you become more mature in the things of the Spirit, you will get to know more of Him. He cares more than you think.

Ask God to help you, don't tempt yourself. With time you will understand His mind towards this if you can trust Him enough to ask Him for help.
Let God lead you.
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Olive4:

hmm... hard to believe tho

tnx
it might be hard to believe but just try and find words from his mouth, and if I may ask what kind of sickness wrecked him on the bed..
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tosinex:
it might be hard to believe but just try and find words from his mouth, and if I may ask what kind of sickness wrecked him on the bed..

stomach upset....
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Olive4:

stomach upset....
eeyah! It's well with him in Jesus name. He might be having problems with his stomach before, like ulcer etc then coupled with eating in the dream through demonic manipulations, I pray the healing hand of God will locate and heal him now in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tosinex:
eeyah! It's well with him in Jesus name. He might be having problems with his stomach before, like ulcer etc then coupled with eating in the dream through demonic manipulations, I pray the healing hand of God will locate and heal him now in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen

Tnx alot

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Yknekan(m): 7:01am On Aug 28, 2017
stomach upset.... [/quote]

Hmm stomach upset I think I know what he wants. It's always stomach upset when they want to demand for sex.
It's not a serious malaria or something, just stomach upset. They will say " I just want to test your love, if it's for real" that is where the demand for sex comes in whether you will allow him to continue to suffer in silence.

My sister I can smell deceit in the air.
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Olive4:

I was with a guy I really love but we haven't started dating yet... in that dat dream we were both sitting down on a bench when a very beautiful snake appeared ..........

Sometimes our sub-conscious finds ways to express our deepest seated feelings through the expressions of dreams. It appears to me that you have feelings of inadequacy and insecurity with respect to the person you love.

Every animal on earth serves a Divine purpose and when an animal appears in our dreams it is because they bear us messages. The snake is a harbinger of change, just as it sheds it skin and changes hue, it has appeared to tell you that change in your life is inevitable. This change can be positive or negative but it is change, nonetheless. The good news for you is that this change is positive but you will find that those close to you will seek to dissuade you from taking opportunities that come your way.
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Hier(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
dreams are stupid was what first came to mind when I paced through your post, oooooooh, sorry, there was no leadings to read it

this is the interpretation.

yea, what does the word say over the dream and have you spoken Gods word to put the dream to check. its not about what the dream suggests, but what God had said that negates what you have seen in the dream.

I think I can now read it
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Hier(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Well, dreams are informative, check your dream and speak Gods word over the dream. in my case, if a situation has not been properly dealt with, I will see it again in my dream until I have dealt with it properly in prayers
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sarassin:

Sometimes our sub-conscious finds ways to express our deepest seated feelings through the expressions of dreams. It appears to me that you have feelings of inadequacy and insecurity with respect to the person you love.

Every animal on earth serves a Divine purpose and when an animal appears in our dreams it is because they bear us messages. The snake is a harbinger of change, just as it sheds it skin and changes hue, it has appeared to tell you that change in your life is inevitable. This change can be positive or negative but it is change, nonetheless. The good news for you is that this change is positive but you will find that those close to you will seek to dissuade you from taking opportunities that come your way.

Tnx but I thought snakes represent marine spirit or sexual related
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Olive4:

Tnx but I thought snakes represent marine spirit or sexual related

You are welcome. But no you are wrong.
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by SheIsElle(f): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Stevebamdex(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
SheIsElle:
Hello, I have been having similar dreams like the on posted but more scary and you seem to know much about dreams and their interpretations. pls can you send me your email address so that I can discuss them with you. I really need help. Please
It will be my pleasure interpreting your dreams.
This is my email address.
Stevebamdex@gmail.com
Thank you..!
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by joceey(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Olive4:

that one pass

then last night:

You need to be deliverance from th spirit of snake, it will be affecting your relationship in real life
Re: Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams by Olive4(f): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
joceey:

You need to be deliverance from th spirit of snake, it will be affecting your relationship in real life

My relationships don't always work out... I am confused

Should I go to a pastor and ask him to deliver me or is their any faster way I can get rid of it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Crossover Night Biblical / Pope Francis Invites And Watches Freakish Circus In Snake Hall / Religion And Hypocrisy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.