Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng (1604 Views)

Who Received Test Invitation From Oilserv Limited / Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog / The First Batch Of 100,000 2017 Beneficiaries Should Have Received Their Stipend (2) (3) (4)

Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by npowerng: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Who received their backlog today ?
smiley smiley
#NPowerNG

Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by hersee(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello Good day Npower, I have never been paid since inception, I changed bank account on 11-August-2017, and you confirmed that I will start receiving payment from the next batch of payment. Payment is made yesterday, still no anything, am worried oo. Please kindly assist
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by npowerng: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
hersee:
Hello Good day Npower, I have never been paid since inception, I changed bank account on 11-August-2017, and you confirmed that I will start receiving payment from the next batch of payment. Payment is made yesterday, still no anything, am worried oo. Please kindly assist, my phone number: 08101102008
Good day sir, We understand you have not been paid, On your NPVN platform what bank are you seeing, New one or the old one.?
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by hersee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, We understand you have not been paid, On your NPVN platform what bank are you seeing, New one or the old one.?
Am seeing the new one sir/ma
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by otoboson: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
I didn't, I have a feeling that something is wrong with my backlogs. Please help me check my payment history to know if mine way sent for payment or not. January and February backlogs.
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by Ayaba03(f): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
My hubby was paid his backlog yesterday. January to june

Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by adakoleagbenu: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
abeg wen bd next n-power recruitment
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by npowerng: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ayaba03:
My hubby was paid his backlog yesterday. January to june
WOW . That's a great news
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by npowerng: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
otoboson:
I didn't, I have a feeling that something is wrong with my backlogs. Please help me check my payment history to know if mine way sent for payment or not. January and February backlogs.
Good day sir, Just be calm i would get back to you in due time
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Npowerng
On Writing the test, I saw Database, Programming, Networking Related Skills competency test which I didn't Select during registration. Pls what should I do?
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by Ayaba03(f): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
WOW . That's a great news
yes, it is. Tnxz
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by Biofash: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
My own issue is that of December to March stipend. It was sent for payment as indicated on my NPVN platform profile page and the remark is that Account Unmatched with BVN.
But I started receiving stipend from April till date (July).
Still expecting my Backlog stipend

Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by honestivo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
pls when are will expecting the Dec backlog payment

Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by THUNDAR(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Am Happy with the news am hearing
NPower #SoMuchMore

Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2017
amoduokoh:
Npowerng
On Writing the test, I saw Database, Programming, Networking Related Skills competency test which I didn't Select during registration. Pls what should I do?
Good day sir, It's not compulsory.

Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by npowerng: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Biofash:
My own issue is that of December to March stipend. It was sent for payment as indicated on my NPVN platform profile page and the remark is that Account Unmatched with BVN.
But I started receiving stipend from April till date (July).
Still expecting my Backlog stipend

Good day sir, be patient we are working on all backlogs.
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by Beckyodafe(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Pls what is the status of Niger state December backlog? Has it been diverted? Hijacked? Or should we be expectant? Keep up the good work.Thanks!!!
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by akabu2016: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Did Niger state work for December and January yet they are being paid. Let LAGOS state be pay their December and January stipend as well. By March Niger state was still battling with their verification. I have friends over there. I hate corruption and embezzlement. Let do the right thing.
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by Tsam1959(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
akabu2016:
Did Niger state work for December and January yet they are being paid. Let LAGOS state be pay their December and January stipend as well. By March Niger state was still battling with their verification. I have friends over there. I hate corruption and embezzlement. Let do the right thing.
Niger state has not been paid too nowfor December and January litarrally nobody worked for This two month everywhere soo i do not see why people are making noisy for Dec and Jan Raba lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by Tsam1959(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
You work for Dec ni?
Beckyodafe:
Pls what is the status of Niger state December backlog? Has it been diverted? Hijacked? Or should we be expectant? Keep up the good work.Thanks!!!
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by Beckyodafe(f): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
akabu2016:
keep quiet if u have no meaningful thing to say. Niger state was among the first 13 states to complete verification. We were verified in December yet we didn't get paid till February. If u have friends that were verified in march then they are among the ghost beneficiaries that were used to replace the genuine beneficiaries that missed the physical verification. Besides, it's common knowledge that no state worked in december and a greater part of January Yet they were all paid for these months. So tell me why Niger State should be exempted.
Re: Who Received Their Backlog On The 25th Aug ? #npowerng by Beckyodafe(f): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tsam1959:
You work for Dec ni?
Among all the states that got december stipend, mention one state that worked for it.

Peacock Hotels Recruitment Abuja. / NCC Job / Every Job Seekers Should See This!!