Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? (14817 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / D'banj With Wande When The Going Was Good / Don Jazzy Denies Reports Of Him Squatting With Wande Coal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Krayola(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are lying?!!!

Mo sa ti n wonder why your lips blackie like that shocked shocked

If na joke you dey joke, na joke I dey joke too

hehehe. I'm not joking. I smoked already today and it's just 4:30 pm here. leaving for a friend's place now where we will spend the rest of the day making beats and gettin baked!! Life is beautiful grin grin

chic2pimp:

Why am I not suprised? undecided

Professional Agbero like you with those black lebe of yours must have smoked Igbo from tusk til dawn.

haha. Me, Agbero?! Unless na Bentley Bus with 40 inch spinners i no dey touch am. cool cool grin
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by kaypumpin2(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2010
Krayola:

The last time i was in Naija (1999) I smoked the weed there and i thought it was pretty soft compared to some of the stuff i get here. The stuff wey dey here recently na some next level genetically engineered headbanger boogie s.h.it grin grin

I honestly don't undetstand why some see this as a big deal. I've smoked weed almost everyday since I was 15 or 16 and my brain seems to work just fine. . .I think undecided
You do not know the half of it,when next you come home,lemme know.
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2010
SMH. hmm
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by bologzy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2010
Mallam spicey gon no dey smoke
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by baslone: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
Krayola:

hehehe. I'm not joking. I smoked already today and it's just 4:30 pm here. leaving for a friend's place now where we will spend the rest of the day making beats and gettin baked!! Life is beautiful grin grin

haha. Me, Agbero?! Unless na Bentley Bus with 40 inch spinners i no dey touch am. cool cool grin
kay_pumpin:

Hey, Hey -what's goin on?? You guys are movin drugs on NL!!!
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by chiogo(f): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
FL Gators:

SMH. hmm
Well, weed is healthier than cigarettes, supposedly. lol
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by cold(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2010
Mehn this guy sef grin

Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Krayola(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
kay_pumpin:

haha. No wahala. wink
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2010
chiogo:

Well, weed is healthier than cigarettes, supposedly. lol
sad
I cant talk abywayz, I'm using high carb diet to kill myself, they're using. . . . hmm
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by A40(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2010
Krayola:

Hahaha all those Ikeja, V.I ajebo Igbo?? Those ones no strong na e be like say you neva drag skunk or all those Badagry, Satellite Town weed by the time u smoke that one u go know say Barber senior Clipper
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by deenode: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
Allow them to ganja the way they like, no be u get their money. to be serious i dont know what is realy sweet in that wrizzler. As an artist (singer) i dont realy think there is any thing too important in that thing.
But maybe they realy have what they enjpy in it. But believe me you i dont think with the way our nigerian musician are will convince any parent to allow his ward to go into music
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Genuflect(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
Baba, you still dey wonder wetin dey the Rizla? This na 2010 and you still never toke that faya? Well it can't be explained, you have to feel it yourself
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by nokiaface: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2010
how are u sure dat he smokes. any way by there look we shall know them dont u see he looks like all these yahoo network business man he should count his star dat his a well known musician if not i would have arreted him ode! cry
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Genuflect(m): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^^Your first post and you are portraying yourself as a hater. Lol. Hater oshi
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by shotster50(m): 3:40am On Mar 05, 2010
abeg make una help out Dee Node tell am wetin dey inside that 'wrizzler' lol.
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by evalasthn: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2010
marijuana is a creation by God and their is nothing bad about it. but its not for everybody because some ppl smoke or take d sensi and start tripping and messing up, some ppl think being a rasta means smoking weed. Many artists are even confusing the young minds, making them belive that weed makes you cool and great when they should talk the good side and bad side of weed.i love marijuana but its not for everybody, if ur head cant carry it ,dont take it, it sure can mess u up if u abuse it.and ppl are really ignorant, how can someone think its agbero or irresponsible guys take weed, Presidos, doctors, lawyers , bankers smoke sensi, IT gurus and we Oil and Gas ppl take it too.
Bushman sang, i smoke d sensi when its necessary, 
better ur levity and free the kaya man,
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by tosinaded(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2010
and i ask u all. . . . . .  IsItYourMoney?
free dem abeg grin

#itsnaija
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Krayola(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
Pass da dutchie pon da left hand side . . . grin
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by chiogo(f): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
LOL @ all these weed-smokers!! Ahahaha grin

Somebody, pass me the blunt. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Krayola(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2010
Haha. U can't handle the blunt, u'lll cough up your lungs. Just inhale some second hand smoke and u might get a buzz  tongue grin
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2010
@chiogo
angry angry angry angry

@A-40

You too? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by cold(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2010
spliff is cool if taken in moderation.Although i quit in 2005 & hav'nt touched a blunt since
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Krayola(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2010
A-40:

Hahaha all those Ikeja, V.I ajebo Igbo?? Those ones no strong na e be like say you neva drag skunk or all those Badagry, Satellite Town weed by the time u smoke that one u go know say Barber senior Clipper

haha. U may have a point there. It wAs my friends younger brother that got me the weed and he doesn't smoke. So maybe someone sold him some bulls.hit. I go holla u next time to school me on those pawpaw leaves u are hooked on.  wink
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by chiogo(f): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2010
Krayola:

Haha. U can't handle the blunt, u'lll cough up your lungs. Just inhale some second hand smoke and u might get a buzz  tongue grin
loooooooooool very funny. I inhale second-hand smoke on a daily basis, unfortunately. Still, no buzz.  angry
I guess the real thing might work.  tongue

FL Gators:

@chiogo
angry angry angry angry
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2010
cold:

spliff is cool if taken in moderation.Although i quit in 2005 & hav'nt touched a blunt since
cheesy grin et tu?

Is every Nigerian dude getting high?
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Genuflect(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
*singing* I get high all the time, I smoke that good shyt, I get high all the time, Men I'm on some good shyt!!
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by cold(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

cheesy grin et tu?

Is every Nigerian dude   getting high?

My dear u know it's neccessary to try everything b4 u're called to join ur ancestors  cool.Life is too short but lyk i said i quit lyk 5yrs ago
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
cold:

My dear u know it's neccessary to try everything b4 u're called to join your ancestors  cool.Life is too short but lyk i said i quit lyk 5yrs ago
Lol ehrrrm worse excuse ever. Well, have you tried fried cockroach? Try it before your ancestors call you nau cheesy

Well, since you quit, stay quit-ted [is that a word sef?]
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by cold(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol ehrrrm worse  excuse ever. Well, have you tried fried cockroach? Try it before your ancestors call you nau  cheesy

I'v bin to china need i say more  lipsrsealed
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2010
cold:

I'v bin to china,need i say more lipsrsealed
rotflmao lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
No need
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by Krayola(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
Haha lmao @ trying fried cockroach.
Re: Dbanj Smoking Indian Hemp With Wande Coal? by chiogo(f): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol ehrrrm worse excuse ever. Well, have you tried fried cockroach? Try it before your ancestors call you nau cheesy

LMAO!! grin

Genuflect:

*singing* I get high all the time, I smoke that good shyt, I get high all the time, Men I'm on some good shyt!!
Ahahaha grin grin grin grin 50 cent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Shows Off His Cute Baby / Who Is More Handsome Van Vicker Or 2face (with Pics) / Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.