Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual (1517 Views)

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by Gistboy120(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
The conditions is still covered in mystery however realities at the transfer of Ncgmedia is that the female under graduate of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology who was discovered dead behind a visitor house was executed for custom purposes. Her name is Oluwaseun Adaramoye, Seun for short.

Her chest, private part and others were cut off. Below are the facts:
Seun left her home on Friday for her boyfriend’s place, who is also an undergraduate of the institution. He was said to have arranged with her to accompany him to a party somewhere in town.

Trying to play smart, the boyfriend later went to her friends and told them Seun had been missing for a few days and he was looking for her. Shortly after, her corpse was discovered behind the guest house.

Sources say as soon as the guy discovered that her body had been found he made attempt to escape but ran out of luck as he was nabbed and handed over to the Police.

I his statement to the Police the guy claimed that he had been out of town for some days, not knowing that Seun had told her her roommates she was going to spend time with him on Friday.Consequently, Ncgmedia gathered that policemen stormed the guy’s room for a thorough search that lasted about 40 minutes.

The inquiry yielded comes about as they recuperated Seun's pantiés and local calabash in his closet. As at the season of posting, the police was cross examining the sweetheart keeping in mind the end goal to find his accomplices.Ladies simply must be watchful, many individuals are urgent nowadays.

Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/boyfriend-kills-undergraduate-of-ladoke.html?m=1
Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by Gistboy120(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by Kamelot77(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
yahoo plus lo sure pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by EKITI001: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by HMZi: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
TOO BAD...

HOW DOES ONE EVEN CUT OUT A FEMALE'S PRIVATES? beats me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by Larwin(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
This happened like 2 - 3yrs ago, y u bringing it up again

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by zinachidi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
HMZi:
TOO BAD...

HOW DOES ONE EVEN CUT OUT A FEMALE'S PRIVATES? beats me!
the thing tire me too o brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by Young03(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Picture of the private part cut o r

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by decatalyst(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
When you try to mentor or act as guidian angel to most of these young girls...telling them no young man BTW 18-27yrs would have worked enough to spend 50k at a go in an outing, drive one of the latest car, brag about how much he is worth, they see you as enemy of progress. Like you are envious and maybe you have had a convenant with poverty in your life. Mind you, if he is not the son of a billionaire or son of one of our politithiefians, he is A RITUALIST, FRAUSTER, or STEALING WEALTH from somewhere!

They "shine" or slay small for a very short time on earth because of covetousness and the "I want to belong" mentality. Many ladies are just walking corpse, because virtue has left them a very long time ago.

Shout Out to the real guys and ladies out there,hustling and believing God will bless their hustle pretty soon.

I have no f*vk to give to a slayqueen, fraudulent individual, politithiefians and ritualist! Nemesis will soon catch up with them. Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by ajokebelle(f): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ah ah ......O.P this happened in 2013 naa, leave the girl to rest abeg......Kilode gaan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by decatalyst(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
ajokebelle:
Ah ah ......O.P this happened in 2013 naa, leave the girl to rest abeg......Kilode gaan.

Did you just say rest?

Her soul is restless and bitter...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by ajokebelle(f): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
decatalyst:

Did you just say rest?

Her soul is restless and bitter...

Whatever......... Sha free the girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by decatalyst(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
ajokebelle:

Whatever......... Sha free the girl

E be like say, slaying without your own money dey your eye grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by SaiNigeria: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afonjas have passed their unwholesome trade to the young generation.....
Too bad
Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by ajokebelle(f): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
decatalyst:

E be like say, slaying without your own money dey your eye grin grin
Baby boy...........go and look for something meaningful to do
Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by decatalyst(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
ajokebelle:

Baby boy...........go and look for something meaningful to do

Nah me be ur "baby boy"? Cheap internet data is really a blessing, little mama wink
Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Afonjas have passed their unwholesome trade to the young generation.....

Too bad
The first Nigerian Lawyer (Sapara Williams- Yoruba) , first Civil Engineer (Herbert Macaulay- Yoruba), first Medical Doctor in Nigeria ( Nathaniel King- Yoruba) , first female (SAN Folake Solanke- Yoruba), Africa's first Professor of Criminology ( Femi Odekunle- Yoruba) Africa's first female Chartered Accountant (Toyin Olakunri- Yoruba), first Bishop(Samuel Ajayi Crowther- Yoruba) even Nigeria's undisputed millionaire (Candida Da Rocha- Yoruba, first CJN Sir Adetokunbo Ademola- Yoruba. One vagabond called Nnamdi Kanu now said Yoruba's are fools, he said anybody attending Yoruba pastored churches is a fool, funny enough we have some guys bearing Yoruba names and supporting Kanu's foolish statement on Yoruba's, simply because they hates APC government.

Well, not everybody with eyes can see, most people walk with their eyes, that's where FFK and Fayose belonged. How FFK's father died is still fresh(was he buried in Ife? Never). If anybody can wake up one day and insult a race as great as Yoruba and we've some elements backing him for political reasons, then the bastard child just woke up. You can't abuse my father and expect me to respect you. APC is a political party and not a race, Yoruba is not a political party, therefore the difference is clear. Nigeria is a zoo in Kanu's view, meaning his parents are animals within if I've to reply him.

No matter who you are you can't insult my race, I will hate you with passion and those supporting you will be in my black book. Isola o go, oju la n ti fun'ra wa, Kanu should go back to his parents for tutorial, ago lo fe ko eyele po mo adie, asa ki i s'egbe eyek'eye.

Niyi Olufemi Oginni.
Chicago, IL, USA.
8/10/2017.
Original Yoruba's should frwd as received
Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by Michael004: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2017
[s]
Gistboy120:

The conditions is still covered in mystery however realities at the transfer of Ncgmedia is that the female under graduate of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology who was discovered dead behind a visitor house was executed for custom purposes. Her name is Oluwaseun Adaramoye, Seun for short.

Her chest, private part and others were cut off. Below are the facts:
Seun left her home on Friday for her boyfriend’s place, who is also an undergraduate of the institution. He was said to have arranged with her to accompany him to a party somewhere in town.

Trying to play smart, the boyfriend later went to her friends and told them Seun had been missing for a few days and he was looking for her. Shortly after, her corpse was discovered behind the guest house.

Sources say as soon as the guy discovered that her body had been found he made attempt to escape but ran out of luck as he was nabbed and handed over to the Police.

I his statement to the Police the guy claimed that he had been out of town for some days, not knowing that Seun had told her her roommates she was going to spend time with him on Friday.Consequently, Ncgmedia gathered that policemen stormed the guy’s room for a thorough search that lasted about 40 minutes.

The inquiry yielded comes about as they recuperated Seun's pantiés and local calabash in his closet. As at the season of posting, the police was cross examining the sweetheart keeping in mind the end goal to find his accomplices.Ladies simply must be watchful, many individuals are urgent nowadays.

Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/boyfriend-kills-undergraduate-of-ladoke.html?m=1
[/s]Stop posting forgotten new. This is old and decayed news.
Re: Boyfriend Kills An Undergraduate Of Ladoke Akintola University For Money Ritual by Ehinmola(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Stop posting forgotten new. This is old and decayed news.
. You are right. I really don't know why the forum is repeating the same old,old stories.

(1) (Reply)

10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Bokoharam Unveils New Leader, Task Followers On Revenge Mission|tiz Naija / Lagos Island Man Laments & Wails As His Range Rover Goes Up In Flames (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.