Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Check Out My Five (5) Free Weekend Odds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out My Five (5) Free Weekend Odds (739 Views)

HIGHEST Weekend Odds Alert On Lille Vs PSG / Free Weekend Odds / Free Weekend Predictions. English, Spanish German, Italian And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Five (5) Free Weekend Odds by myaddiction: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
Watch this space!! I will be dishing out five free odds on weekend basis. Stake with what you can afford to lose. No guaranteed games anywhere. I'm starting up with this. Some half played already. My subsequent games won't be this much. Highest would be maximum of 5 or 6 accumulation. Enjoy! !!

Re: Check Out My Five (5) Free Weekend Odds by NLbully(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
You gt 6k PW after staking with 1k how you people dey take bet like this ...I staked 100 naira with 11k PW... Stake wisely dude
Re: Check Out My Five (5) Free Weekend Odds by myaddiction: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
NLbully:
You gt 6k PW after staking with 1k how you people dey take bet like this ...I staked 100 naira with 11k PW... Stake wisely dude
I should tell you to stake wisely bro!! That's the problem with most of us. Trying to use 100 naira to Win 1 million. That's like 1/100 possible. What matters is the consistency in winning even if it's just 2k on daily basis. That's the goal. I have a Friend that has been Betting for 2yrs now without a single win. He's the type that aims millions with 100 naira like you. My friend, it doesn't work like that. If you can stake 1k to get 6k, you can easily stake 5k to get 25-30k. Just take it easy!! ! 1k is the list I stake with. And I can tell you since the start of this season, I've been getting GREEN. No Regret!!! Come tomorrow, I'll cash this out.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Five (5) Free Weekend Odds by delzbaba(m): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
no mind am abeg,keep posting games, especially short games i can invest like 5k in
Re: Check Out My Five (5) Free Weekend Odds by NLbully(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2017
myaddiction:
I should tell you to stake wisely bro!! That's the problem with most of us. Trying to use 100 naira to Win 1 million. That's like 1/100 possible. What matters is the consistency in winning even if it's just 2k on daily basis. That's the goal. I have a Friend that has been Betting for 2yrs now without a single win. He's the type that aims millions with 100 naira like you. My friend, it doesn't work like that. If you can stake 1k to get 6k, you can easily stake 5k to get 25-30k. Just take it easy!! ! 1k is the list I stake with. And I can tell you since the start of this season, I've been getting GREEN. No Regret!!! Come tomorrow, I'll cash this out.
See this one....Our bet slip is nearly the same just 3 matches different and it's just fifteen games
Re: Check Out My Five (5) Free Weekend Odds by NLbully(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2017
You forced me to upload this

Re: Check Out My Five (5) Free Weekend Odds by myaddiction: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Happy Sunday guys!! The games are going on smoothly as expected. Just a quick one for this Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Vs Nigeria 4 September 2017 / Antonio Conte Goodbye Speech To Diego Costa (video) / 40% Profit @least in a month Stake Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.