Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Sound Sultan Refers To Timaya, Psquare, Wizkid, Others His Children For This??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Refers To Timaya, Psquare, Wizkid, Others His Children For This??? (715 Views)

An Ingrate Is An Ingrate” – Eedris Abdulkareem To Timaya / Beyonce's Album: Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Others For Making / Why Tiwa, Wizkid, Others Never Suffer Vocal Cord Damage Like Tekno – Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan Refers To Timaya, Psquare, Wizkid, Others His Children For This??? by Notjustng: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2017

Veteran musician, sports enthusiast and entrepreneur, Olanrewaju Fasasi, popularly known as Sound Sultan, has boasted of being a source of inspiration and motivation to many Nigerian artistes who are big in the music industry today

The Jagbajantis crooner bragged to Showtime in a recent chat that before the likes of Wizkid, D’banj, Timaya, Asa, P-Square among others hit the limelight, he mentored, inspired and moulded them into what they are today, which makes them his children in the Nigerian music industry.

“So many artistes that are big now, when they were budding artistes I inspired and motivated them. From P-Square to Wizkid, Dbanj, Timaya, Asa, and all the other guys”, he bragged.

He went on to boast that their current stardom doesn’t stop him from retaining his status as their father in the music industry, which is why he has no plans in the pipeline to take a break from doing music like some colleagues just because he wants to mentor young talents.

That I want to mentor young up and coming artistes doesn’t stop my own career movement, it’s more like a positive energy; it’s not something you need to take a break from.
You don’t have to wait for your fire to die down before igniting another person’s, while your fire is burning you can use it to ignite another person’s fire, so they could feed off the good energy that you emit. That’s why I’m always here; I feel I’ve already done my own thing, all I do now is to satisfy my fans, use the attention and limelight to influence another person”, he said.

READ MORE >> https://www.notjustng.net/ng/sound-sultan-refers-to-timaya-psquare-wizkid-others-his-children-for-this-reason/
Re: Sound Sultan Refers To Timaya, Psquare, Wizkid, Others His Children For This??? by DCONE1(m): 1:20am On Aug 27, 2017
ITS NOT A LIE,EVERY BODY GOOGLE SOUNDSULTAN...ITS NOT A LIE (in harrysongs voice) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sound Sultan Refers To Timaya, Psquare, Wizkid, Others His Children For This??? by acenazt: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Haaaaa this man is not lying at all

He was a big man back when P-square we singing "you don't see the Psquare,they don Kolo ohhhh. Na wetin dey happen ehhyy wetin dey??"
Re: Sound Sultan Refers To Timaya, Psquare, Wizkid, Others His Children For This??? by morbeta(m): 5:24am On Aug 27, 2017
Clap for yourself. grin grin grin
Re: Sound Sultan Refers To Timaya, Psquare, Wizkid, Others His Children For This??? by happybee: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2017
The Time wey soundsultan dey sell bushmeat where those guys dey No be lie oo...

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Got No Chill. See His Funny Response To A Fan. / Wizkid Becomes First Naija Artiste To Shutdown London Thrice In 3 Months. / Beyonce Rocks Braids And She Looks Exactly Like Her Daughter Blue Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.