Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Introducing Urban Base Estate, Bogije With 35% Sallah Discount - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Introducing Urban Base Estate, Bogije With 35% Sallah Discount (464 Views)

Introducing Urban Prime 3!!! / Units 3 Bedroom Bungalow Detached For Sale In Bogije With Gov Consent @n15m Each / Flourish Residence Eluju By Bogije with 5M. GATED AND FENCED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Urban Base Estate, Bogije With 35% Sallah Discount by walter315(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2017
How do you want to spend your Sallah Break?

1. Achieving one of your Real Estate Goals by buying a property worth N10m for N6.5m and Saving N3.5m naira
2. Buying a property that comes with Governors Consent (You have no worries about legal Ownership
3. Getting Sallah Ram and a bag of Rice to celebrate with your family members

Look no further, we have got you covered.

Urban Base would thrive as a commercial and residential estate.
Have you ever wished to own a home which inculcate luxury, technology, comfort and style of the 21st century?

AMENITIES
Automated Estate Gate
Street Lights
Street Cams( CCTV)
Electricity
Perimeter Fencing
Portable Water
Drainage
Road Network
Recreational Facilities

NEIGHBOURHOOD
Cherry Manor
Beachwood Estate
Towns Ville
Meridian Park
Auto Nation
Lakowe Lake Resorts
Lekki Hotel and Suites
Ski International Hotel
Reginald Caeli Catholic Church.

SIZE: 500SQM
TITLE: GOVERNOR'S CONSENT
PRICE: 10M
VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASSesuFJpcQ

Promo ends 30th of September.

Initial Deposit of 2M required.

Buy one plot at N6.5m, get Sallah Ram and a Bag of Rice

dorisinvestmentconcepts@gmail.com
070 2065 6762

1 Share

Re: Introducing Urban Base Estate, Bogije With 35% Sallah Discount by sholapay: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Lands @ good location 4 sale 1100square meters of land with Government Consent at Lekki County home -N66m (negotiable) 1Plot of land at Akuru off Elebu Oluyole extension, Ibadan goes for N3.5m (negotiable) 6plots of land at Ado Ekiti, beside patfinger hotel, 3min drive 4rm UNAD N1.9N(negotiable) 3Plots of land at Ibeju lekki, Eleko, with existion goes 4 N4M(negotiable) . See my Signature to contact me. 081.66.9.66.101 call/whatsapp
Re: Introducing Urban Base Estate, Bogije With 35% Sallah Discount by walter315(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2017
Layout

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Trade-more Estate Land, Voice Of Nig, 20plots N3m/600sq. Call-08186086321 / Tiles/marble Installation / I Want To Pay My Rent This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.