Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur (2177 Views)

2006 Bentley 14.6m / 2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur SOLD / 2006 Bentley Continental PRICE REDUCED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by bigdeal22(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
i have a 2006 black bentley continental flying spur for sell in wuse abuja.
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2010
We need the pictures and price. IF that's not too much trouble for you
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by anataala: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2010
if ur are not a yahoo, yahoo boy post the VIN and pictures
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by jemby: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2010
Poster Attaching Pictures,Vin display,Mileage display,Years of use and and Stating the Price will Fast track the sale of your Car,knowing that you're new here, Welcome to Nairaland,
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2010
The poster has sent me the pictures. Its a solid machine and a very lovely one at that.

I think you should drop your email address and he will send it to you. His reasons for not displaying it might be for privacy.
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2010
Onwan:

The poster has sent me the pictures. Its a solid machine and a very lovely one at that.

I think you should drop your email address and he will send it to you. His reasons for not displaying it might be for privacy.

The poster has sent you the pictures? How were you able to contact him? Cuz we cannot see anywhere you left your email address for him here to have the pictures sent to. The poster is in Abuja and the Onwan that I know is from Abuja as well, Is this an ally or what? Don't understand undecided undecided

@Poster: You beta post the pictures with the requirements or else we'll ask the moderators to have this thread deleted angry angry
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2010
@Freshmoney
I really dont know what you're trippin on, BUT I will make this very clear this once;

1. IF you look at my posts - there is something called a signature line; and thats where I have my blackberry PIN and email address. You will see it IF you look below.

2. I am not in Abuja, I am right here in Lagos

You also might want to watch the names you mention when talking about "Allies". Onwan is my title (A real one) and NOT just a user name.

Anyway, I understand these kind of sales - and by the way, the car is 25M asking (I don't suppose its the kind of wheels a low-life wants to check out).

This is a very important forum and people put up cars for sale even governors - and sincerely its not everyone that wants people to know he/she is selling off a ride. Even on eBay, there are private auctions.
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2010
Onwan:

@Freshmoney
I really dont know what you're trippin on, BUT I will make this very clear this once;

1. IF you look at my posts - there is something called a signature line; and thats where I have my blackberry PIN and email address. You will see it IF you look below.

2. I am not in Abuja, I am right here in Lagos

You also might want to watch the names you mention when talking about "Allies". Onwan is my title (A real one) and NOT just a user name.

Anyway, I understand these kind of sales - and by the way, the car is 25M asking (I don't suppose its the kind of wheels a low-life wants to check out).

This is a very important forum and people put up cars for sale even governors - and sincerely its not everyone that wants people to know he/she is selling off a ride. Even on eBay, there are private auctions.

Onwan,good,you just cleared the air. The accurate answer as expected from a mature man smiley. But you should agree with me that some conmen appear on Nairaland incognito every now and then. 25 million naira na Money. cool Which title una wan give me now grin cool
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by bigfather(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
freshmoney:

Onwan,good,you just cleared the air. The accurate answer as expected from a mature man smiley. But you should agree with me that some conmen appear on Nairaland incognito every now and then. 25 million naira na Money. cool Which title una wan give me now grin cool

I concour ! The chief should just post the pics and let's see naa !
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2010
We have a big opportunity here on nairaland - and we should let people of all class be able to sell and buy here.

There are cars that some of us would only dream to own (due to high price), BUT someone somewhere (A Big man) needs cash badly for one project or the other - the next thing you know is that you can buy it for 5M.

Another advantage we have is that when any of these con people pull pranks here, we can warn ourselves and actually use all the means we have to get them taken care of.

BUT One thing I have found out is that - of all online dealings - Nigeria is still the best. Try buying 5 items from eBay or most of those US online stores, then tell the story here. I don't even want to tell you my own experiences - its disheartening.

I have more confidence in a fellow Nigerian than a "white" man. Maybe with time, you will find out.
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
I understand the deal about private auctions, sometimes called "closed auctions."

If someone has debts, or runs a business on credit, selling off an expensive asset can cause creditors to panic, and start calling for early payments. If the seller has debts, his / her creditors will take the funds from the sale of an expensive asset, as soon as it sells.

So, sometimes, privacy is called for.
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by bigfather(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2010
Siena:

I understand the deal about private auctions, sometimes called "closed auctions."

If someone has debts, or runs a business on credit, selling off an expensive asset can cause creditors to panic, and start calling for early payments. If the seller has debts, his / her creditors will take the funds from the sale of an expensive asset, as soon as it sells.

So, sometimes, privacy is called for.

No probs then !
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 12:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
But why big_deal22 no dey contribute? 25mil car no be small thing at all! He must contribute,at least to sensitize us! I may not be able to buy the car cuz I can't bite what i can't chew, but I have enuff connection. I am Ok with my H3 wink I got some bigger men that can buy this, but wait, 25 million,chei! shocked
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2010
Yes, it would inspire more confidence, if the OP could post some responses on here.
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2010
He'll put up the pictures shortly. I have been chatting with him.
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by ebioloye1: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
onwan are you sure he will post the picture soon?
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2010
Yeah, says he is new to nairaland. Its not registered so doesnt have any problems with that.

Like you have the 25M waiting right? wink
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2010
This car is a gateway to heaven, You buy this car,your fourth generation drives it! shocked shocked I wonder how much I will have acquired before buying this car-let me say 600 to 700 million wink grin
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by bigfather(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2010
Onwan:

Yeah, says he is new to nairaland. Its not registered so doesnt have any problems with that.

Like you have the 25M waiting right? wink

ONWANNNNNNN !!!!!!
Chief abeg i've been longing to know what this title is all about. Pardon my curiosity o !
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2010
Yes ,Make Onwan declare his title for us cool The name doesn't sound Yoruba,the man I know that bears this name is Igbo man wink
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2010
@Big father
Simply put; Its about the people who are FOR the people. An Ibo person will understand better.

I am PROUDLY Ibo
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
Onwan make I give you my daughter, You know chief to chief now grin
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by bigfather(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
Onwan:

@Big father
Simply put; Its about the people who are FOR the people. An Ibo person will understand better.

I am PROUDLY Ibo

Now i know ! Make you no forget me in ya kingdom o !   grin
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2010
@Freshmoney
That is the wrong view some folks have about Chiefs. I'm young, married and Catholic. We take some things serious in our faith - Marriage is one of them.
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2010
And you think I am really serious in giving out my daughter just like that, while some politicians are bidding for her? grin grin
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2010
grin grin
You need help
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2010
Help? The help I need is you to ask the guy to post the bentley pictures cool
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2010
Or Onwan,you might as well, top the bid. the current bid is 35 million naira, top yours with 5 million making 40 million and I will wait for like 2 weeks, if there is no higher bid, then my daughter will be your lovely second wife,my Chief grin grin grin
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by freshmoney(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
Or I can consider one plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 or in Magodo wink
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2010
He will. He said he will send it and that he is new to the forum, or you should drop your email, he should send it to you too.

I would have posted the ones he sent BUT its his thing and he might not be ok with that.
Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2010
Pictures (with poster's permission)

Re: 2006 Bentley Flying Continental Spur by Onwan: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2010
Interior

(1) (2) (Reply)

2004 Honda Accord Eod For Sale @ Affordable Price N1.4m Banix 017383301 / Volkswagen Touareg For 2.1 (obo) / 2000 Ml450 Amg Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.