Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Help I Hardly Drop Offering In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help I Hardly Drop Offering In Church (530 Views)

How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church? / Is It Ideal To Collect Change When Dropping Offering In Church? / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Hardly Drop Offering In Church by Dablack1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
happy Sunday readers.... ever since have being going to church... itz being some years now sha...It has being difficult for me to drop money...even tho am having the money with me.....sometimes when somebody invite me to is church... I will complain I don't have money for offering... and if the person gimme money for offering... i will still keep the money to my self....am not the stingy type... I do give people money willingly but I find it difficult to give in church.....i don't know if it is a sin or anything but nt comfortable with it and I wish I could change but I don't knw how.... pls Christians in the house I need your advice pls

Re: Help I Hardly Drop Offering In Church by Lex11(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Personally, I like to know (as much as possible) that my tithe is actually going toward helping someone. Consider at least giving it directly to the poor (as discreetly as possible), to orphans... etc. (could be food, money, or a Bible).
++++++

Do Good to Please God
Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly." - Matthew 6:1-4
Re: Help I Hardly Drop Offering In Church by Baawaa(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
May God deliver you from the power that want to deny you of divine blessings.Jesus acknowledge offerings when He talked about the woman that gave her last penny.
My own personal testimony,I used to dropped any amount that is not too good for my status as offerings,but one day something happened,in my church we use small customise wallets which ushers will give everybody to put his or her offering.That Sunday it was time for offering I opened the wallet given to me to put my offering,lo and behold I saw money in the wallet,one note but big denomination.I want to remove the money and put my own,but the a Spirit told me which I heard clearly that as from today your offering must not less that this.I obeyed,and I am blessed.
Re: Help I Hardly Drop Offering In Church by czarina(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Baawaa:
May God deliver you from the power that want to deny you of divine blessings.Jesus acknowledge offerings when He talked about the woman that gave her last penny.
My own personal testimony,I used to dropped any amount that is not too good for my status as offerings,but one day something happened,in my church we use small customise wallets which ushers will give everybody to put his or her offering.That Sunday it was time for offering I opened the wallet given to me to put my offering,lo and behold I saw money in the wallet,one note but big denomination.I want to remove the money and put my own,but the a Spirit told me which I heard clearly that as from today your offering must not less that this.I obeyed,and I am blessed.
Chai... You strong ooo... So you almost removed the money you didn't keep... Thank God for God
Re: Help I Hardly Drop Offering In Church by Nukualofa: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
czarina:
Chai... You strong ooo... So you almost removed the money you didn't keep... Thank God for God
which kind wahala be dis again

1 Like

Re: Help I Hardly Drop Offering In Church by czarina(f): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nukualofa:
which kind wahala be dis again
yes na... Person wen fit contemplate how to take 'unknown money' You supposed thank God for being God wink

(1) (Reply)

*The Love of A Cigarette Smoker* (pic) / . / Why My Prophecy On Anambra Governorship Election Failed – Popular Ebonyi Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.