Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos) (825 Views)

Man Beats Wife To Death 2 Weeks After She Gave Birth In Rivers State (photos) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos) by tiwaz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
A Nigerian Medical doctor has beaten his wife to near death.

According to an online user who shared the story, the man in question was a medical doctor at ATBUTH.

The user didn't give more details on why the medical doctor beat up his wife.

His words...She was beaten to stupor by her husband, a medical doctor at ATBUTH. His name Dr Sama'ila Zakari Wase.

Source http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/atbuth-medical-doctor-beats-wife-stupor-photos/

CC: Ishilove, Lalassticlala

Re: ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2017

Women can literally do anything to get attention

U think u can deceive me?

I can see green black even yellow on d body

Abi d husband beat her with colour paint?

If she was beaten to stupor she 4 no see strength sidown

Carry make-up pour 4 ur body so dat we will pity u
BLOODY LIAR

Come nd collect pity lemme see
U think i will wake up nd start having pity on any body i see?

If you want to cheat on him Dats ok u don't need to become a make-up artist

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos) by doctokwus: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
What did he use?
Seems like a whip or belt with those lesions.
Women can sometimes provoke with their tongue,but a man must always show extreme restraint,even to the point of being called a weakling.
Re: ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
She would be divorced for "exposing her body for the world to see"

She would be better off if the man does leave her. I pray she finds a human being to marry her and not an animal angry angry angry
Re: ATBUTH Medical Doctor Beats Wife To Stupor (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
tiwaz:

Source http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/atbuth-medical-doctor-beats-wife-stupor-photos/

CC: Ishilove, Lalassticlala
. Is the zebra colour on her skin the resultant effect of body cream,hot water bath or beating?. Woman, say the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Student Beaten To Death By Muslim Classmates After Drinking From The S / Police Recover Vehicle Used In Dumpingtagbo’s Body From Davido’s House / VIDEO: People Crushed To Death In Terrible Accident Along Auchi Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.