Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Actress, Angela Okorie Narrates How She Escaped Death On Her Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Actress, Angela Okorie Narrates How She Escaped Death On Her Birthday (1163 Views)

Actress Angela Okorie Says Acting Can't Give You Money To Build A House / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Angela Okorie Narrates How She Escaped Death On Her Birthday by freshvibesblog4: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Actress, Angela Okorie Narrates How She Escaped Death On Her Birthday
14 Google +0 0 14

In a chat with Saturday Beats, Nigerian actress, Angela Okorie, who turned a year older last week, has revealed that the pictures she posted on social media could have been her last or worst still would have had the caption, ‘Rest In Peace’, instead of ‘Happy Birthday’.
The Screen diva who as usual celebrated her birthday with the underprivileged said that she was accosted by men of the underworld after her charity event.
She said:“I am grateful to God

Continue Reading here
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/actress-angela-okorie-narrates-how-she.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Dubai Gold In Nigeria / Outsource Your Job. / VDTLTE Router Unlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.