Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Existence In General To Me; Is A Misery Ministry.’’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Existence In General To Me; Is A Misery Ministry.’’ (262 Views)

How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Existence In General To Me; Is A Misery Ministry.’’ by seiyefajohn(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
‘’Life is a misery, living is misery, and death is even a bigger misery. Existence in general to me; is a misery ministry.’’

Just enjoy yourself and respond to your daily challenges positively. …another Sunday! How is your day?

www.seiyefajohn.com.ng
www.seiyefajohn.mysite.com
Re: Existence In General To Me; Is A Misery Ministry.’’ by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
CHRIST JESUS DIED TO END OUR MISERY..TURN TO HIM NOW AND HE WILL CAUSE YOU TO REST.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / A Target Of Forces? / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.