Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) (1095 Views)

Ekiti To Screen And Treat School Children Of Eye Infections / Easy Ways To Quickly Eliminate Eye Bags / Habits That Cause Eye Bags (puffy Eyes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) by Shalom51(f): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Helo, i really need a permanent remedy on how to clear dark circles around my eyes. i have tried lots of soaps and creams but to no avail, used cucumber and shea butter but it isnt effective. what else can i use please because it makes my face look old and it is that bad. ladies over to you. please help.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) by mazimee(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol, women are so conscious of their look more than anything in the world.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bleach it
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) by Ayofaks(f): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hi, I can be of help...what you need is a face toner or gel with dimethylethanolamine...it wld greatly reduce it.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) by gozzlin: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
If you have it naturally then there ain't much you can do. It's come to stay and will be more pronounced as you age. Sorry.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) by segebobo: 4:42am On Aug 28, 2017
I once read online somewhere that u can cut pieces of cucumber & place them on the eyes at night
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) by Shalom51(f): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Ayofaks:
Hi, I can be of help...what you need is a face toner or gel with dimethylethanolamine...it wld greatly reduce it.
Please sis how do i get it. i am greatly interested. do drop your number for me for us to talk. tanks.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Eye Bags( Dark Circles) by Ayofaks(f): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Shalom51:
Please sis how do i get it. i am greatly interested. do drop your number for me for us to talk. tanks.
Hello Shalom...my number is on my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Teaches How To Have A Clean And Odourless Pussy / Breast Reduction Surgery In Lagos,kano,nigeria, Enugu, Port Harcourt And Abuja / Tiens Blood Circulation Massager Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.