Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Do You Think Will Happen In This Case Of Betting Selection? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Do You Think Will Happen In This Case Of Betting Selection? (1376 Views)

Marseille Vs Lyon Game Called OFF After Shocking Case Of Team Coach Attacked / The Demon Of Betting And His Operations / Jose Mourinho Reveals What Will Happen In Man United Vs Barcelona Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Will Happen In This Case Of Betting Selection? by Rico96(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
I gat in some argument today...yeah I know am not Mr. Know all but people around got my voice behind the wall..... If I select a player to score anytime and he eventually got an own goal, what is the faith of my bet ticket
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen In This Case Of Betting Selection? by greatmarshall(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
He scored
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen In This Case Of Betting Selection? by Rico96(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
greatmarshall:
He scored
so the staking stands even is an own goal?
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen In This Case Of Betting Selection? by greatmarshall(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Rico96:
so the staking stands even is an own goal?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Dembele Feeling No Pressure at barcelona / You Can't Miss This / Liverpool Have Agreed To Sell 25-year-old Brazil Midfielder Philippe Coutinho To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.