Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

An Arsenal's Fan Open Letter To His Future Wife. Arsenal fans, troll your team. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Arsenal's Fan Open Letter To His Future Wife. Arsenal fans, troll your team. (771 Views)

Samuel Kalu Is 48 Not 24, Watford Fans Troll Samuel Kalu Age Claim / Fans Troll Ndidi After He Was Embarrassed By Kante In Leicester’s Loss / Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Arsenal's Fan Open Letter To His Future Wife. Arsenal fans, troll your team. by chronique(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
For those of you having problems with your wives, learn how to support Arsenal fc and you would automatically learn patience with women.

Re: An Arsenal's Fan Open Letter To His Future Wife. Arsenal fans, troll your team. by divinehand2003(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol

Arsenal is finished
Re: An Arsenal's Fan Open Letter To His Future Wife. Arsenal fans, troll your team. by chronique(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
Lol

Arsenal is finished

Pls, use capital letters next time you are typing the "finished". Thank you.
Re: An Arsenal's Fan Open Letter To His Future Wife. Arsenal fans, troll your team. by chronique(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Here

Re: An Arsenal's Fan Open Letter To His Future Wife. Arsenal fans, troll your team. by chronique(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2017

Re: An Arsenal's Fan Open Letter To His Future Wife. Arsenal fans, troll your team. by Young03(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
To all the celebrities supporting arsenal

ntoor
Re: An Arsenal's Fan Open Letter To His Future Wife. Arsenal fans, troll your team. by starboy86(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
ARSENE WENGER has made ARSENAL a laughing stock, chai a whole my Darling ARSENAL, Wenger I don't want to curse u ooo but please leave ARSENAL for us before.....make I comment my reserve.

(1) (Reply)

Euopa League News,result,tables,Scorers and Chat forum / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (26/12/2017) / Nairabet Customers Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.