Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

VIDEO: Shock As Young African Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Shock As Young African Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money (810 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Shock As Young African Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by electro4real: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
VIDEO: Shock As Young African Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money For Him

A young African man identified as Ousmane Soro, has taken to his Facebook page to show off his voodoo shrine which he claims vomits money for him whenever he is in need of money. Dressed in a red outfit with a red scarf, Ousmane from Guinea, who belongs to a gang known as ‘Zamou’, showed off his money maker, a shrine filled with red candles and red materials and cowries in a VIDEO he released online.

He captioned the video: ”Money is money it is who is not who talks a lot if not us family of zamou gang we are up for success so the money here is not a problem with us the sun is off, the day is On our way, the moon is our light of success, all the incatation are in neantir, we are the lords of the night gold the money the world is in our palm.

“Water Lav but money rand clean but îl need to know the secret of money thank you to my vodou to my 777 Genie continues to vomit money… I am #king _ zamou not la for laughs the sacred mostre.

“Zamou gang Succeed or die Money or money”

Watch the shocking VIDEO here >> http://olugisting.com/video-shock-as-young-african-man-shows-off-his-voodoo-shrine-that-vomits-money-for-him/

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Young African Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by ActionsShure: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Local
Wash wash scam
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Young African Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by Blackfire(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Con artist.....
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Young African Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money by olamil34(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
i think he must have used his common sense in exchange for the wealth

(1) (Reply)

Omo Onile Are Frustrating My Life. Help!!! / Sodomy Has Ruined My Life, 65-year-old Man Laments / Driving Instructor Rapes, Strangles 23 Year Old Lady To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.