Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys (5108 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by e36991: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2010
Jay-Z aka "Jayhovah" disses JESUS on hit single (i.e. EMPIRE STATE Of MIND)

listen for your self at the 3.07 minute mark (i.e. . . . Jesus cant save you . . .)

[flash=425,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8&hl[/flash]
Re: Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2010
That's why most people detest rap music and rappers themselves
If you go through the lyrics of rap verses, you'll notice a lot of foul language
and offensive things being said, I'm even getting tired of listening to them
Re: Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by e36991: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee:

That's why most people detest rap music and rappers themselves
If you go through the lyrics of rap verses, you'll notice a lot of foul language
and  offensive things being said, I'm even getting tired of listening to them

@^

Not many people are conscious of what they're hearing

Watch Jay-Z singing "grin'Evils" on his Reasonable Doubt album

Video has the lyrics.

[flash=425,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px-e1sfmYzo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by e36991: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
They're mostly all on it with subtleness. . .

[flash=425,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by Dolemite(f): 2:24am On Feb 21, 2010
Propaganda? if I ever go into the music industry i'd experiment with this shock value technique. . . worked for Eminem, Marilyn Manson. . .
Re: Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by jagunlabi(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2010
Na today people dey diss jesus?The entire christiandom has been dissing him for nearly 2000 years, so what's this noise about?
Re: Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by Zodiac61(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2010
e36991:

Jay-Z aka "Jayhovah" disses JESUS on hit single (i.e. EMPIRE STATE Of MIND)

listen for your self at the 3.07 minute mark (i.e. . . . Jesus cant save you . . .)

Why don't you just get a life. Scrutinizing lyrics for blasphemy and quoting them out of context. What next? So what if the man disses Jesus? If Jesus is god, as you claim, surely he can fight his own battles.
Re: Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by e36991: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2010
Zodiac61:

Why don't you just get a life. Scrutinizing lyrics for blasphemy and quoting them out of context. What next? So what if the man disses Jesus? If Jesus is god, as you claim, surely he can fight his own battles.

@^

Dont get your knickers in a twist

Who talked about battles

It was a FYI for whom it concerns

You sir certainly dont give a monkey
Re: Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by MCLOVIN: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2010
Jay Z is always refering to himself as a 'rockefeller'(satanic bloodline family). His dissing Jesus is no suprise.
Re: Jay-Z Disses JESUS CHRIST Singing "Empire State of Mind" Feat Alicia Keys by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2010
MCLOVIN:

Jay Z is always refering to himself as a 'rockefeller'(satanic bloodline family). His dissing Jesus is no suprise.
whilst on earth,Jesus was critisized&hated by some folks,mohammad&other prophet suffered same fate.What about God whom some FOOLS as stated in Psalm 14vs1 believes he doesnt exist? I see no issue on Jay z's song

(1) (Reply)

All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals / Reason Why Islam Is A Satanic Religion / POPES WHO WERE ACTUALLY TERRIBLE PEOPLE [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.